Is Anybody There? Does Anybody Care? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:51:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Is Anybody There? Does Anybody Care? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Is Anybody There? Does Anybody Care?  (Read 1564 times)
hawkeye59
United States

« on: May 05, 2012, 07:31:34 PM »

So far, nobody has voted for Midwest Prime or Deputy Prime Verin. We NEED votes. And nobody has proposed a bill for 2 months. WE NEED SOME ACTIVITY. Also, I am announcing that I am NOT seeking re-election as Midwest Prime Verin.
hawkeye59
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 10:24:35 PM »

I will personally oppose any map changes that affect the Northeast boundaries.  It is not overpopulated nor is it underpopulated, and its citizens are active.  I think merging the Midwest and Pacific is probably the best idea.  Maybe we could restrict new registries to those regions, too, but I don't think many people would like that idea. Tongue
Well, considering how many we have playing the game, I would call the Northeast overpopulated. It's a few voters away from being twice the size of the next populated region - IDS.

And that number is exactly why the Northeast has been so successful in activity.  If anything, we should focus on populating the smaller regions, not depopulating the active ones.

Personally, I'd say that the NE, IDS, and ME are fine in terms of activity.  It's the Pacific and MW that need the change.
Good idea. Maybe restrict new registrees to (maybe) Mideast, Midwest, and Pacific.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies