Is Anybody There? Does Anybody Care? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:19:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Is Anybody There? Does Anybody Care? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Is Anybody There? Does Anybody Care?  (Read 1561 times)
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« on: May 14, 2012, 07:36:20 PM »
« edited: May 14, 2012, 07:44:33 PM by Governor Napoleon »

Fritz, you're a good man but I don't know if attaching an inactive left wing region that doesn't really have elections to an inactive left wing region that really doesn't have elections is much of a solution at all.

In any event, the Pacific hasn't passed any legislation since January 31st. The Midwest had something in March. If anything, the Pacific should be trying to attach itself to you. Tongue

I don't think it is coincidental that regions that have elections and elected legislatures have more activity. Whether the Pacific or Midwest has the diversity or activity to sustain something like that in any event is unknown to me but if I am elected I can promise that regions will become more involved.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 07:53:18 PM »

VP Tmthforu and I have talked about a game reset on the Game Reform Panel, it might be what we need.

However, if you look at the Northeast, things haven't ever been better during my whole time here. You can be however active you want, people just need to be willing to try new things.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2012, 09:28:41 PM »

Except one! Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies