What would be the best part about Romney creating 500,000 new jobs a month? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:38:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  What would be the best part about Romney creating 500,000 new jobs a month? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Well?
He'd beat the 8 years of George W Bush in 3 months

He'd beat the 12 years of George Bushes in 8 months

He'd have the best months for jobs since Carter

These would be magical jobs

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 41

Author Topic: What would be the best part about Romney creating 500,000 new jobs a month?  (Read 2227 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: May 07, 2012, 12:54:20 PM »

I voted for the magical, but its a better point that job creation has been abysmal since Carter and the demise of proper demand-based government policy.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 01:09:22 PM »

Combine his 500,000 jobs a month plan with advisor Tim Pawlenty's 5% GDP annual growth plan and, by the end of his second term, poverty will be defined as only being able to wipe your bum with $1 bills.

I also have a plan that involves turning dollar bills into toilet paper.. but I've no doubt its quite the opposite of the platform of those worthies.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 01:10:05 PM »

Combine his 500,000 jobs a month plan with advisor Tim Pawlenty's 5% GDP annual growth plan and, by the end of his second term, poverty will be defined as only being able to wipe your bum with $1 bills.

Interestingly, that situation will also occur if Obama wins re-election. Dollar bills will be so worthless that they'll be the more economical alternative to toilet paper.

Gosh Darnit!  You beat me to it.  At least mine was self-deprecating though.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2012, 04:26:35 PM »

I thought about saying gold bricks, but that would just be uncomfortable.

Perhaps we'd be so rich we could have ourselves genetically engineered buttless?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies