Johan Galtung reveals himself to be an antisemite.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 08:13:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Johan Galtung reveals himself to be an antisemite.
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Johan Galtung reveals himself to be an antisemite.  (Read 641 times)
danny
Israel

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 30, 2012, 02:23:37 PM »

The founder of the Peace Research Institute Oslo and receiver of the alternative Nobel Prize award (isn't one more than enough?) says that Jews control the media, recommends reading The Protocols of the Elders of Zion and says he doesn't think the Russian secret police forged it, and says the Mossad may have given breivik the orders to carry out the attack.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/pioneer-of-global-peace-studies-hints-at-link-between-norway-massacre-and-mossad-1.427385

MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 03:17:03 PM »

Well, while we often disagree of what constitute antisemitism, that's clearly anti-semitism.
I just hope than the man is being affected with senility and than those are not his real ideas.
danny
Israel

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 04:32:10 PM »

Well, while we often disagree of what constitute antisemitism, that's clearly anti-semitism.
I just hope than the man is being affected with senility and than those are not his real ideas.

When have we disagreed about what constitutes antisemitism? I don't even remember calling anyone antisemitic on the forum until now, and I don't think that anyone that is anti-Israel necessarily antisemitic if that is what you are thinking of.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 06:37:52 PM »

Hadn't heard of the guy before, and judgng by his Wikipedia article, he's an irrelevant hack with pretensions of self-importance, which means he's a perfect candidate to post in this forum.
BigSkyBob

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2012, 01:01:58 PM »

At last we have an answer to that omnipresent net question, "Who is Johan Galtung?"
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies