How are you celebrating Santorum-Phil Week? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:54:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  How are you celebrating Santorum-Phil Week? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How are you celebrating Santorum-Phil Week?  (Read 1745 times)
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« on: May 07, 2012, 12:16:34 PM »

Sadly I'm heading to Malvern Friday and Saturday night, so I'm going to be all snuggly with Phil geographically Smiley
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 02:03:27 PM »
« Edited: May 07, 2012, 02:04:59 PM by Grumps »

Sadly I'm heading to Malvern Friday and Saturday night, so I'm going to be all snuggly with Phil geographically Smiley

Visiting Vanguard are you?  That is where I go every October these days to visit my money, and my pals. Smiley

Actually we're having a conference at the Desmond Great Valley Conference Center......nice place, probably in the same corporate office park as your money Wink  And my friend J.J. will be hangin' around there too......finally an address cabbies will take him to.  They certainly won't drive into his 'hood.  Smiley
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 02:19:09 PM »

Visiting Vanguard are you?  That is where I go every October these days to visit my money, and my pals. Smiley

Actually we're having a conference at the Desmond Great Valley Conference Center......nice place, probably in the same corporate office park as your money Wink  And my friend J.J. will be hangin' around there too......finally an address cabbies will take him to.  They certainly won't drive into his 'hood.  Smiley

Desmond is in fact where the gang stays, where our Lord and Savior John Bogle leads us in prayer, and where I am quite sure I am the only toker in the bunch. The actual Vanguard Temple is behind heavily guarded gates down the road actually.  Tongue

Ha ha, I'll be in the bar Friday and Saturday nights Smiley  Perhaps Phil or BM will pop in and say hi.....
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2012, 07:54:38 PM »

No native Greek is
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2012, 08:27:15 PM »

The knife slips in and oh so good it felt, so good - he yearns for more,  more, always more.

Being less than 75 years off the boat Greek I reserve the right to criticize the natives Wink 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies