Obama Backs Gay Marriage! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:29:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Obama Backs Gay Marriage! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obama Backs Gay Marriage!  (Read 33034 times)
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« on: May 09, 2012, 07:20:37 PM »

we can exploit Obama as the radical, something the McCain campaign was reluctant to do.

I remember things quite differently than you do. Then again, I think you remember a lot of things quite differently than how they really happened.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 07:25:34 PM »

Notice how the opposition grew when President George Walker Bush made it a campaign issue in 2004. We have to do that again. I'm telling ya...if we run from social issues, we lose. If we stand our ground, we win.

Honey, that was after the Massachusetts Supreme Court decision, and thus is was already an issue during the 2004 election. Something won't be an issue during an election unless it's happening. You can't make something out of nothing.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 10:01:15 PM »

Oh boy. I read one page of this thread and see someone assuming Martin Luther King Jr.'s position on same-sex marriage, the same person using the founding fathers to justify his crappy position, and a troll using polygamy as bait. At least reading Coretta Scott King's quotes were lovely.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies