Obama Backs Gay Marriage! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:51:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Obama Backs Gay Marriage! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obama Backs Gay Marriage!  (Read 33165 times)
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: May 09, 2012, 03:52:14 PM »

Another reason why he must be removed, anything to steal the spotlight from the Tea Parties victory in Indiana. Good job North Carolina in banning gay marriage. Indiana will be doing so in 2014.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 10:49:56 AM »

Moral issues trump racial identity. This will bite Obama in the hindquarters amongst AA's and Latinos for sure. He just lost Indiana, West Virginia, made his life harder in Virginia, North Carolina, and possibly Ohio, Colorado, Missouri, and Florida.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 06:57:19 PM »

And you know all about that as a member of which minority?

The Cherokee
Moral issues trump racial identity. This will bite Obama in the hindquarters amongst AA's and Latinos for sure. He just lost Indiana, West Virginia, made his life harder in Virginia, North Carolina, and possibly Ohio, Colorado, Missouri, and Florida.

Racial identity? You do realize its the Republicans who have going on a racist/xenophobic crusade in places like Arizona and Alabama? It will be fun to watch you guys get punished.

Those laws are not racist/xenophobic

"WHITE'S ARE A RACIAL MINORITY IN THIS COUNTRY THESE DAYS, WHY ISN'T THERE A WHITE HISTORY MONTH, WHY CAN'T I BE PROUD OF MY HERITAGE BY FLYING THIS FLAG FLOWN BY SLAVERY DEFENDERS??!?" - JCL probably.

I would've sided with King and the Civil Rights movement back in the 1960's and he'd be siding with me now on marriage. Conservatives were the ones fighting for the rights of all Americans regardless of race, creed color, or national origin. The left in this country is more infected with racism because of men like Woodrow Wilson. Men like Coolidge, a conservative Republican, spearheaded laws to give full citizen rights to Native Americans and wanted to extend them to African Americans but it was the left who stopped him from doing so. Ones sexual orientation is not an intrinsic difference like race, creed, religion, national origin or color and the cultural norm as it has been since God had Adam take a nap and from his rib made Eve one married someone of the opposite gender. Allowing this manner of marriage was unthinkable to the Founders and the other greats of antiquity.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2012, 07:19:12 PM »

I would've sided with King and the Civil Rights movement back in the 1960's and he'd be siding with me now on marriage.

Perhaps you'd like to hear what Coretta Scott King has to say about the subject?  Perhaps I'm wrong, but I reckon she knew more about what he'd think than you do...

Her and MLK disagreed about many an issue. Ask his niece Alvea. On this the left is on the wrong side of history. So come out of your freedom hating delusion.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies