So my band booked a show...(attention whoring) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:42:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  So my band booked a show...(attention whoring) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: So my band booked a show...(attention whoring)  (Read 3471 times)
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: May 10, 2012, 01:56:29 AM »

What do you play in the band? Do you sing?

I've been in the same band for about ten years now (although the name of it has changed once or twice). Our next gig is actually on June 2nd.

Playing a gig can be a lot of work but it's a very rewarding experience when it goes well. You'll probably end up feeling pretty nervous at this show since it's your first. That's normal. You'll get more and more used to it the more you do it. Best of luck to you. Let us know how it goes.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 08:27:26 PM »

I've been in the same band for about ten years now (although the name of it has changed once or twice). Our next gig is actually on June 2nd.

Playing a gig can be a lot of work but it's a very rewarding experience when it goes well. You'll probably end up feeling pretty nervous at this show since it's your first. That's normal. You'll get more and more used to it the more you do it. Best of luck to you. Let us know how it goes.

You play psychedelic rock, right? Do you have any samples of your music that you wouldn't mind sharing?

Yeah, although some of the stuff we do sounds more like folk-rock these days. Here's a good example of a psychedelicish track though (kind of old):

http://soundcloud.com/eraserhead8623/01-wax-sculpture
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2012, 01:20:02 AM »

You play psychedelic rock, right? Do you have any samples of your music that you wouldn't mind sharing?

Yeah, although some of the stuff we do sounds more like folk-rock these days. Here's a good example of a psychedelicish track though (kind of old):

http://soundcloud.com/eraserhead8623/01-wax-sculpture

Ain't half bad Tongue Pretty trippy O__o

Heh, thanks.

Here's a more traditional one, if you're into that sort of thing. Tongue

http://soundcloud.com/eraserhead8623/12-ellipsis
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies