Confirmation Hearing: SJoyceFla as Secretary of External Affairs (Confirmed) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:24:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Confirmation Hearing: SJoyceFla as Secretary of External Affairs (Confirmed) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Confirmation Hearing: SJoyceFla as Secretary of External Affairs (Confirmed)  (Read 2684 times)
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« on: May 09, 2012, 07:20:53 PM »

I commend the President on an excellent choice- I'd like to see the answers to Scott's question and also about SJoyceFla's opinion of the Israel-Palestinian conflict...specifically what our involvement should be if any
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 09:18:42 PM »

Some of your language regarding the Israel Palestinian conflict concerns me...also regarding North Korea. However, other language reassures me such as your willingness to support the use of force to defend our interests and allies if Iran were to obtain nuclear arms...

Any disagreement we may have would be minor and would make for great discussions. You've proven in a short time to be the most knowledgeable member of  this board with regards to foreign policy and I am enthusastically supporting your confirmation...
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 09:57:39 PM »

I think it's difficult to find moral equivalence between Israeli settlements and Palestinians naming public squares after suicide bombers...

However- I see your point and appreciate where you're coming from. You have my support
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2012, 07:36:14 PM »

Aye
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies