Mitt Romney, high school bully? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:09:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Mitt Romney, high school bully? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mitt Romney, high school bully?  (Read 21695 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: May 10, 2012, 04:57:28 PM »

Michael Barone was a classmate of Romney's at the same elite private high school (Cranbrook), and said at that time Mittens was an insufferable brat. Some folks take awhile to grow up. Look at Dubya, who had to struggle for about 15 years to get into a neighborhood adjacent to being a responsible adult. But unlike some, both did in fact grow up.

I am not sure that I can make that claim. Tongue

The end.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 05:08:38 PM »

You are apparently presuming that they likely made up this guy's being gay, because he lived to middle age.  What percent of gays who were alive before 1992 do you think died of AIDS, exactly?

100%, obvi. That is why I have never met a homosexual older than 35. They simply do not exist because they're all dead from AIDS.

That is all very interesting. Who knew?  Tongue
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 05:11:27 PM »

Barack Obama was snorting cocaine as an adult yet Mitt Romney is being attacked for something that may or may not have happened? And if this John Lauber was really a homosexual, he'd probably be dead by now given what happened to most homosexuals his age in the '80s and '90s (e.g., Freddie Mercury, Liberace, Rock Hudson, etc.)

Ummm.....what?

Almost every gay person I know who were born during the Baby Boom (i.e., 1946-1964) died of AIDS in the '80s or '90s. The only exception is one who was born in the early '60s.

Er, just how old are you Politico? Did you spend a lot of time with older gay men or something? Or maybe you need to get out more. Just a thought.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2012, 05:14:10 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Are you writing a novel or something?  This is all quite creative I must say.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2012, 09:33:15 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Are you writing a novel or something?  This is all quite creative I must say.

Come on, Torie. It's ing awful what happened, and what is happening. It's not as bad, obviously, but it's still bad. I lost a cousin in 1987. I've talked to folks in health care, and they've told me about the side effects many folks have with the medications of the past twenty years, and how many people eventually just have one of their organs give out, or watch cancer take over. And, myself, I think it's awful how many people have no idea what they're leading themselves into without knowing the full threat. It's not diabetes. It's more like multiple sclerosis now. A painful, painful condition that nobody should have to endure.

Maybe you should check up on the efficacy of HIV meds currently available.  Sure if you get full blown AIDS because you don't take your meds, that is another matter. It isn't the 80's anymore.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2012, 09:48:29 PM »

One of the most valuable skills you'll ever learn in politics is knowing when to cut your losses. Politico: It may be very instructive for you to just cut and run from this thread -- it's getting worse for you here, not better.

As an addendum to the above, Politico, you know I have no animus for you personally, but you are just wrong on this gay sicks stuff - both current and for that matter past. You just are. Go research first next time. The winning argument here is that Mittens was in F'ing High School, and we all did stuff there to one degree or another, and folks grow up. After you "win," you let go. It's really easy. Why you then go on to lacerate yourself over irrelevancies, is just well - puzzling.

Anyway, you might ponder what I am saying here some. Sleep on it.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2012, 11:21:14 PM »

Barack Obama was snorting cocaine as an adult yet Mitt Romney is being attacked for something that may or may not have happened? And if this John Lauber was really a homosexual, he'd probably be dead by now given what happened to most homosexuals his age in the '80s and '90s (e.g., Freddie Mercury, Liberace, Rock Hudson, etc.)

Because snorting cocaine in your bedroom is the equivalent of deliberately ganging up on and assaulting a kid because his hair-cut was too faggy.

Another lawyer is on the premises? Soon we may have enough to form a Bar Association. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies