Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2014, 01:00:29 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Atlas Hardware Upgrade complete October 13, 2013.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Questions and Answers
| |-+  The Atlas
| | |-+  Concerning the 1976 Washington Election
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Concerning the 1976 Washington Election  (Read 738 times)
Dallasfan65
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 5.68, S: -9.74

View Profile
« on: May 10, 2012, 03:43:26 pm »
Ignore

This has Leonard Umina's Lieutenant Governor simply being listed as "DeBerry."

However, as per this (which I stumbled upon awhile back but was reminded today by Napoleon) his Lieutenant Governor's first name was Larry.

I will also give some time to discovering the given name of "Stouffer."
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 04:20:30 pm by Dallasfan65 »Logged

Cathcon
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 09:04:37 pm »
Ignore

We actually keep data like this here? Nice!

Napoleon
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2012, 09:44:17 pm »
Ignore

John H. Stouffer!

Please Senators, don't let the Russians, a folk of alcoholic homophobic, take Crimee
Napoleon
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2012, 09:48:57 pm »
Ignore

Here is my source.

HENNESSEY, C.J By a previously issued order of this court, we directed the Secretary of the Commonwealth to place the names of the plaintiffs Eugene J. McCarthy and John H. Stouffer on all ballots prepared for the November 2, 1976, general election as independent candidates for the offices of President and Vice President of the United States, respectively. Due to the extreme time constraints imposed by the impending election and the advance time necessary to prepare ballots, we issued an order without opinion. We now issue this opinion to explain the reasoning which led to our order and to answer the serious questions raised by McCarthy with respect to ballot access by independent candidates.

MA Court Case

Please Senators, don't let the Russians, a folk of alcoholic homophobic, take Crimee
R2D2
20RP12
YaBB God
Germany

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2012, 03:17:35 pm »
Ignore

Leonard Umina for President!

Dave Leip
leip
Administrator
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2012, 10:35:30 am »

This has Leonard Umina's Lieutenant Governor simply being listed as "DeBerry."

However, as per this (which I stumbled upon awhile back but was reminded today by Napoleon) his Lieutenant Governor's first name was Larry.

I will also give some time to discovering the given name of "Stouffer."

Hi - actually looks like more formally "Lawrence DeBerry".  I have made the update.  Thanks,
Dave
Dave Leip
leip
Administrator
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2012, 10:46:55 am »

Here is my source.

HENNESSEY, C.J By a previously issued order of this court, we directed the Secretary of the Commonwealth to place the names of the plaintiffs Eugene J. McCarthy and John H. Stouffer on all ballots prepared for the November 2, 1976, general election as independent candidates for the offices of President and Vice President of the United States, respectively. Due to the extreme time constraints imposed by the impending election and the advance time necessary to prepare ballots, we issued an order without opinion. We now issue this opinion to explain the reasoning which led to our order and to answer the serious questions raised by McCarthy with respect to ballot access by independent candidates.

MA Court Case

Thanks - this name has also been updated!  There are several 1976 VP names for McCarthy still outstanding: Stein in Minnesota, Wheaton in Pennsylvania, Maxey in Washington, Surges in Colorado, Barrett in Kansas (there is a Marlene Barrett in Missouri - could be the same).

Enjoy,
Dave
Dallasfan65
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 5.68, S: -9.74

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2013, 07:04:20 pm »
Ignore

Here is my source.

MA Court Case

Thanks - this name has also been updated!  There are several 1976 VP names for McCarthy still outstanding: Stein in Minnesota, Wheaton in Pennsylvania, Maxey in Washington, Surges in Colorado, Barrett in Kansas (there is a Marlene Barrett in Missouri - could be the same).

Enjoy,
Dave

Is it at all possible that Maxey could be this guy?

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout