opebo vs. Angela Merkel
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 01:45:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  opebo vs. Angela Merkel
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: opebo vs. Angela Merkel
opebo/opebo

opebo/Merkel

Merkel/opebo

Merkel/Merkel

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 25

Author Topic: opebo vs. Angela Merkel  (Read 557 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 20, 2012, 04:38:57 PM »

opebo vs. Angela Merkel
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 07:43:07 PM »

Merkel seems like a tough sister, and I like tough sisters. Opebo is a lot of things, but being "tough" is not one of them. Tongue
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2012, 08:17:08 PM »

Merkel seems like a tough sister, and I like tough sisters. Opebo is a lot of things, but being "tough" is not one of them. Tongue

The desirability of toughness depends on whether you like that which the person is being tough about.  Robespierre and Pol Pot were pretty tough sisters too, but I suppose you wouldn't have like them.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2012, 08:18:59 PM »

Seriously, think of how much better off Greece would be if opebo was effectively setting the EU's monetary policy.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2012, 08:33:23 PM »

Seriously, think of how much better off Greece would be if opebo was effectively setting the EU's monetary policy.

I suppose it depends on what you mean by "better off" doesn't it? Seriously. And I have this feeling what "better off" would mean in opebo's mind, as the tumbrels haul off "the bastards" that live on that hill in Athens, with a nice view of the city lights, whose issue used to be known as the "golden boys" back in my youth - nicely dressed and buffed, with a hot chick or boy toy always within easy reach.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2012, 08:37:41 PM »

If opebo were Chancellor of Germany, he wouldn't be able to carry out that. But if he had the influence Merkel does now and is the de facto leader of the EU, lots of European countries would prefer their economic states.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2012, 08:44:23 PM »

And I have this feeling what "better off" would mean in opebo's mind, as the tumbrels haul off "the bastards" that live on that hill in Athens, with a nice view of the city lights, whose issue used to be known as the "golden boys" back in my youth - nicely dressed and buffed, with a hot chick or boy toy always within easy reach.

I've never been to Athens, but I'd like to clear out all such hills round the globe.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2012, 08:51:36 PM »

And I have this feeling what "better off" would mean in opebo's mind, as the tumbrels haul off "the bastards" that live on that hill in Athens, with a nice view of the city lights, whose issue used to be known as the "golden boys" back in my youth - nicely dressed and buffed, with a hot chick or boy toy always within easy reach.

I've never been to Athens, but I'd like to clear out all such hills round the globe.

On my hill a better term would be the golden geezers sad to say. Sad  And thus I have found a new hill!  Tongue
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2012, 04:14:16 PM »

Merkel/Merkel

Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies