How the Paultards stole Nevada
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:36:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  How the Paultards stole Nevada
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: How the Paultards stole Nevada  (Read 1477 times)
Donerail
Atlas Icon
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2012, 10:28:44 PM »

CONSPIRACY ALERT: I think the Paulite takeovers MAY have been facilitated by Rand to advance his own career, even if it makes his father look bad. The base for a potential Rand Paul campaign in 2016 will be much stronger.

Seems possible, but will the Paulites turn out for Rand? I, for one, like the father but don't really like the son (he seems too neoconny for me...)

A Democrat who likes Paul? You might like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM9pXlxkomQ

I saw it when you posted it earlier, actually, and I did indeed like (and Liked) it.
Reluctant Republican

« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2012, 10:39:10 PM »

CONSPIRACY ALERT: I think the Paulite takeovers MAY have been facilitated by Rand to advance his own career, even if it makes his father look bad. The base for a potential Rand Paul campaign in 2016 will be much stronger.

Seems possible, but will the Paulites turn out for Rand? I, for one, like the father but don't really like the son (he seems too neoconny for me...)

That's what I wonder. Even at the Paul forums, Rand's recent comments on Obama and gays  [Stupid but overblown, in my view] have really looked like they've turned a lot of people off on him. There's a big divide between the social liberals and social conservatives in the movement, and Rand is not looking like he'll be able to bridge that to the same extent that his father did.  I think he runs the risk of being seen as just another Republican to the young when he runs in 2016, and those were a big part of Ron's activist base. 

I mostly like Rand and he's my first choice in 2016, but he did not do himself any favors with this one.
Rules for me, but not for thee
Dabeav
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.19, S: -5.39

« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2012, 12:42:41 AM »

Not this Paulite.

Ron:

Rand:

○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2012, 12:45:56 AM »

A Democrat who likes Paul? You might like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM9pXlxkomQ

Would have been better if it didn't say Berlin on the map.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies