Vice Presidential Debate Organization Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:24:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Vice Presidential Debate Organization Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Vice Presidential Debate Organization Thread  (Read 372 times)
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: May 11, 2012, 05:02:23 PM »

First off, we need one of you unbiased citizens to volunteer to run it.  A second to control things in case the moderator disappears would also be nice.

Secondly, we will need a schedule that won't steal the show from the Presidential debates.  Do the other candidates also want to do a series of debates or would one be enough to satisfy everybody?  It would be a good idea to mention what times you are available.

Now I'm of the opinion that picking a "city" is largely irrelevant, but if that makes you all happy then feel free to discuss possible locations also.  What IS relevant is the format.  The presidential candidates have rejected using new mediums such as IRC chat or Skype/Youtube formats, but how will this VP debate be organized?

I hope you all don't mind me taking the initiative here.  In past cycles we have waited too late to start organizing the running mate debate; you can imagine those debates turned out poorly.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies