Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 24, 2014, 02:06:39 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Forum Community
| |-+  Off-topic Board (Moderators: Torie, The Mikado, Badger)
| | |-+  Who do you support in the War of Five Kings? (Game of Thrones on HBO)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Poll
Question: ?
Joffrey Baratheon*   -1 (3.6%)
Renly Baratheon   -3 (10.7%)
Stannis Baratheon   -5 (17.9%)
Balon Greyjoy   -0 (0%)
Robb Stark   -11 (39.3%)
Daenerys Targaryen (technically not a participant)   -8 (28.6%)
Show Pie Chart
Total Voters: 28

Author Topic: Who do you support in the War of Five Kings? (Game of Thrones on HBO)  (Read 1975 times)
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Moderators
YaBB God
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -6.09

P P P

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2012, 07:10:12 am »
Ignore

I'm watching the 8th episode of Season 2, and, for the moment, I support Daenerys Targaryen and Robb Stark. I'll read the books this summer, I can't wait until 2013. And my favourite character is, by far, Arya Stark, followed by Daenerys and Tyrion Lannister.

Do you watch it in English or Spanish-dubbed ?

Because in Austria/Germany, only the 7th episode of the 2nd season is dubbed. With 3 still missing, but those will be aired in the next 3 weeks here.
Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
YaBB God
Spain

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2012, 08:50:27 am »
Ignore

I'm watching the 8th episode of Season 2, and, for the moment, I support Daenerys Targaryen and Robb Stark. I'll read the books this summer, I can't wait until 2013. And my favourite character is, by far, Arya Stark, followed by Daenerys and Tyrion Lannister.

Do you watch it in English or Spanish-dubbed ?

Because in Austria/Germany, only the 7th episode of the 2nd season is dubbed. With 3 still missing, but those will be aired in the next 3 weeks here.

They're all dubbed, but I've watched some chapters in English, to improve my comprehension skills.

My evolution (by The Political Matrix):
E: -6.06 -> -6.97 -> -6.97 -> -8.13 -> -7.29 -> -8.26 -> -8.65 -> -7.03
S: -6.78 -> -6.09 -> -7.30 -> -7.13 -> -8.09 -> -8.35 -> -9.04 -> -8.61
IDS Judicial Overlord John Dibble
John Dibble
YaBB God
Japan

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2012, 11:43:00 am »
Ignore

Hmm, after watching the episodes thru Season 2, Episode 7 it seems that Theon is quite crazy as well ... Tongue I thought he'd be more of the good ones.

Theon isn't crazy, he's human. You don't have to be crazy to do terrible things to other human beings. Theon is isolated and desperate for acceptance - he's been a hostage for most of his life and so wasn't fully accepted by the Starks, his own father let him be taken and then treated him like garbage when he returned, and his own people don't respect him. Since he can't really go back to the Starks, he has to try to get the acceptance of his own people. Unfortunately his people happen to respect leaders with a brutal streak.

Yeah, that wasn't what I was expecting from him either.  I don't know what happens to him, but I've heard the audience will end up feeling sorry for the guy.  I'm not sure how that's possible after what he does in season 2.

I won't spoil anything for you, but since Theon isn't a sociopath it's actually possible to empathize with him even when he's done terrible things. He's leagues away from being the worst monster in the series.

Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Moderators
YaBB God
Austria

Political Matrix

P P P

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2012, 11:56:29 pm »
Ignore

Does anyone of you know exactly what children were shown behind Theon at the end of S02E07, when he called the residents of Winterfell to the square incl. the old man ? I can probably imagine who it was, but I'm not sure. Or is it revealed in epidode 8 ? If so, please just say so.
Platypus
hughento
YaBB God
Australia

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2012, 06:52:54 am »
Ignore

Your suspicions, whatever they make be, are almost certainly correct.

Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Moderators
YaBB God
Austria

Political Matrix

P P P

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2012, 04:42:18 am »
Ignore

Does anyone of you know exactly what children were shown behind Theon at the end of S02E07, when he called the residents of Winterfell to the square incl. the old man ? I can probably imagine who it was, but I'm not sure. Or is it revealed in epidode 8 ? If so, please just say so.
Your suspicions, whatever they make be, are almost certainly correct.

I've now watched episode 8 and it seems they killed the Farmer's boys instead of Bran and his younger brother.

Also, Robb Stark and his "nurse" from Volantis would make a perfect King and Queen from what I've seen in this episode. And she's quite hot too ... Wink
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout