HappyWarrior for the Mideast
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:58:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  HappyWarrior for the Mideast
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: HappyWarrior for the Mideast  (Read 2334 times)
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 13, 2012, 10:20:45 PM »

I could not find my old office I've decided to make a new one.  For those who don't know I will be running for the Assembly here in the Mideast region.  I hope to soon set out a few goals should I be elected and I hope though the vote is soon you can find it within yourself to choose me as your Assemblyman.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 02:20:27 AM »

As far as I know, you're still the Mideast Supreme Court Judge because despite your de-registration you were never officially removed from office. So do you still intend to keep your job as Supreme Court Judge at least until your potential election to the Assembly?

(And could you also accept write-ins for Governor, please? At least that would make the gubernatorial election a bit more like a real race. Thanks! Tongue)
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2012, 08:54:58 AM »

As far as I know, you're still the Mideast Supreme Court Judge because despite your de-registration you were never officially removed from office. So do you still intend to keep your job as Supreme Court Judge at least until your potential election to the Assembly?

(And could you also accept write-ins for Governor, please? At least that would make the gubernatorial election a bit more like a real race. Thanks! Tongue)

My answer is, sure why not?
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2012, 12:18:06 PM »

Since HappyWarrior has been deregistered and then subsequently re-registered, he would not have legally kept his position as Mideast Judge. Of course, the governor could re-appoint him to that position, but the judge position is currently vacant.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2012, 03:02:05 PM »

Endorsement from here over in the Northeast!
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2012, 03:04:20 PM »

AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2012, 03:05:33 PM »

As with every race you've ran in, I support you 5 trillion percent, Sir.
California8429
A-Bob
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2012, 06:12:42 PM »

Which reminds me, has the Mideast SC still not ruled on that abortion measure from many months ago, perhaps a year ago?
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2012, 09:41:48 PM »

Endorsed! Smiley Good luck.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2012, 09:49:19 PM »

Endorsed.
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2012, 02:06:57 AM »

Thank you to all those who have already offered their support for my election.  I hope over the next couple of days to lay out my alternative and progressive vision for the future of the Mideast, while continuing to maintain its moderate traditions present even before my time here in the game.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2012, 03:17:28 AM »

Which reminds me, has the Mideast SC still not ruled on that abortion measure from many months ago, perhaps a year ago?
since my amicus has stood as the last conrtibution to that thread, it should be considered the official position.  Grin
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2012, 08:23:27 PM »

I hope that when the time comes everyone will turnout to support me in my run for the office of Assembly member.  For those of you who don't know me considering many members are quite new I have given much service to this great region and this great nation.  I have served my region as a two term Governor, a two term Senator, the Mideast regional judge and as part of the inaugural class of the Mideast Assembly wherein I served as the Speaker of the Assembly.  In addition I served this great nation of ours as the Secretary of External Affairs and Senate PPT. (Not to mention my two contentious losses for the Vice Presidency)  Now over the coming days I hope to officially release a true set of goals and objectives for what I wish to accomplish in this coming Assembly session.  Hopefully I will be able to have time friday when I have time off from work.  So until then thank you everyone for your time and have a wonderful day! 
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2012, 11:07:49 PM »

Welcome back to Atlasia and to the Mideast.

I was wondering if you could give a little insight into what your political views are for those of us who are too new to remember those days and what your priorities will be if you are elected to the Assembly.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2012, 04:46:44 AM »

I was wondering if you could give a little insight into what your political views are for those of us who are too new to remember those days and what your priorities will be if you are elected to the Assembly.

A good point. I joined the game after the height of your activity, so it would be interesting to hear where you stand on some issues. Are you pro-life, for example?
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2012, 05:21:32 AM »

A good point. I joined the game after the height of your activity, so it would be interesting to hear where you stand on some issues. Are you pro-life, for example?

To the extent that I believe it should be available if there is danger to the life of the mother, rape or incest.  What other positions are you fellows interested in specifically?
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2012, 05:47:47 AM »

To the extent that I believe it should be available if there is danger to the life of the mother, rape or incest.  What other positions are you fellows interested in specifically?

So your view corresponds with the the current Mideast Abortion Statute - very nice! Wink

Where do you stand on drug liberalization, taxes, the climate change debate, for example?
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2012, 11:07:03 PM »

So your view corresponds with the the current Mideast Abortion Statute - very nice! Wink

Where do you stand on drug liberalization, taxes, the climate change debate, for example?

I'm for marijuana being legal and taxed but nothing beyond that.  Climate change I'm pretty liberal on actually.  Taxes is a very broad subject however.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2012, 11:13:23 PM »

Endorsed.
LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2012, 06:18:51 PM »

We should also consider legislation that would make it easier for WV to turn into a tourist destination.
Or let the Mideast government try that. Tongue
I thought I should bring your attention to this.
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2012, 06:34:54 PM »

I encourage everyone to get out and vote in the Mideast gubernatorial elections, specifically for me Wink
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2012, 06:21:44 AM »

I encourage everyone to get out and vote in the Mideast gubernatorial elections, specifically for me Wink

Why? Are you also running for Governor now? Tongue
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2012, 03:28:58 PM »

Well its all on the same ballot.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2012, 03:33:38 PM »

Anyway, congrats on your impending election to the Mideast Assembly!
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2012, 05:57:40 PM »

Anyway, congrats on your impending election to the Mideast Assembly!

Thank you, I look forward to working with you since you will surely be governor.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies