Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 30, 2014, 01:14:52 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Don't forget to get your 2013 Gubernatorial Endorsements and Predictions in!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Forum Community
| |-+  Forum Community (Moderators: afleitch, Bacon King, Badger)
| | |-+  How are you today?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Poll
Question: How are you today?
Excellent   -4 (16%)
Good   -6 (24%)
Okay   -4 (16%)
Extra Medium   -0 (0%)
Mildly less than extra medium   -2 (8%)
Meh   -5 (20%)
Poor   -4 (16%)
Show Pie Chart
Total Voters: 25

Author Topic: How are you today?  (Read 853 times)
Christmas Bushie 2014
BushOklahoma
YaBB God
Kenya

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2013, 11:36:21 pm »
Ignore

Tired.

I woke up at 5am on about four hours of drunken sleep, stayed in bed debating whether or not I have saved enough money to quit my job until 5:33am, when I changed into my work clothes and ran to the train station to make my train to the bus stop, then ran to the bus stop to catch my 5:59am bus to work, began work promptly at 6:20am, finished work at 5:53pm, got driven home by a coworker, and have been drinking since putting my clothes in the washing machine at 6:36pm.  I'm on track to get about four hours of drunken sleep.  Rinse & repeat.

Only three more days until the weekend, though, which is nicer than four.

You're down-to-the-minute timing sounds like one of my posts!

Anyway, I am quite well today.  After getting some good sleep last night, I no longer felt like I was going to lose it at any time.  It rained off and on until about 1700, so I stayed inside and relaxed.  At 1845, I went to my cousin's to help put her kids to bed.  I got home about 2120 and have been winding down since.  I'll probably go to bed about 0030.

My earlier comment notwithstanding, I do think that the site would be better off if Inks left his position. (The fact that the village idiot has dropped in to express his support for him only confirms this.)
Grumps
GM3PRP
YaBB God
South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islan
View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2013, 09:24:55 am »
Ignore

Tired.

I woke up at 5am on about four hours of drunken sleep, stayed in bed debating whether or not I have saved enough money to quit my job until 5:33am, when I changed into my work clothes and ran to the train station to make my train to the bus stop, then ran to the bus stop to catch my 5:59am bus to work, began work promptly at 6:20am, finished work at 5:53pm, got driven home by a coworker, and have been drinking since putting my clothes in the washing machine at 6:36pm.  I'm on track to get about four hours of drunken sleep.  Rinse & repeat.

Only three more days until the weekend, though, which is nicer than four.

You're down-to-the-minute timing sounds like one of my posts!

Anyway, I am quite well today.  After getting some good sleep last night, I no longer felt like I was going to lose it at any time.  It rained off and on until about 1700, so I stayed inside and relaxed.  At 1845, I went to my cousin's to help put her kids to bed.  I got home about 2120 and have been winding down since.  I'll probably go to bed about 0030.

Why can't your cousin put her kids to bed by herself?
Duke
AHDuke99
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2013, 10:14:01 am »
Ignore

Bushie probably volunteered. He desperately wants kids since he never wastes an opportunity to love on them. It's almost sad to see how desperate he is - calling Kenyan sponsor children his own!
opebo
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2013, 12:59:44 pm »
Ignore

...5:33am, when I changed into my work clothes and ran to the train station to make my train to the bus stop, then ran to the bus stop to catch my 5:59am bus to work, began work promptly at 6:20am, finished work at 5:53pm,

What on earth do you do for these strange and long hours?  (and for that matter which requires 'work clothes'?)

The essence of democracy at its purest is a lynch mob

Enderman
Jack Enderman
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2013, 08:14:30 pm »
Ignore

I'm okay...It has been quite slow on the election what-ifs that's why I'm not on a lot...

Mibbit Office

Deadlocked or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Trust the Electoral College, a comical timeline set in 2020 that has quotes, jokes, and a lot of pictures. (also a lot of deadlocked things)

anvi
anvikshiki
YaBB God
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -1.22

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2013, 09:47:21 am »
Ignore

So-so.  Light rain and mild fog are blanketing Halifax, Nova Scotia this morning, like normal.  I'm sitting in a Starbucks on the western side of Spring Garden Road and shuffling back and forth between this site and editing a chapter of another scholar's book on koans (or am I?).  Will go to the gym later.  I've been thinking more and more about the possibility of changing careers--I'm not that into what I'm doing anymore.  We'll see what happens.   

Robb the Survivor
Antonio V
YaBB God
France

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2013, 12:31:20 pm »
Ignore

Feeling increasingly overwhelmed by sadness - partly for reasons you know, partly for reasons I won't tell.

Robb of the House Stark, First of his Name, Lord of Winterfell and King in the North

Quote from: IRC
22:15   ComradeSibboleth   this is all extremely terrible and in all respects absolutely fycking dire.

"A reformist is someone who realizes that, when you bang your head on a wall, it's the head that breaks rather than the wall."

Peppino, from the movie Baaria
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout