The Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:19:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts  (Read 261447 times)
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« on: May 15, 2012, 01:09:24 PM »

Henry Kissinger is quite arguably the best Secretary of State America has ever had, certainly the best during the Cold War. Future Secretaries should try to mimic him.

I don't agree, certainly, but that qualifies as neither absurdity, ignorance, nor bad posting.
Thank you...
I could post on here how members of this board would root for Iran in a war against the USA but that's an opinion- as absurd as I may find it they have a right to hold it without being mocked
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 08:43:12 PM »

Scott- you're better then this my friend. You and I both believe in evolution, but we can also be frank and admit it is a theory- a well supported one, sure- but a theory.
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 09:09:22 PM »

Scott- you're better then this my friend. You and I both believe in evolution, but we can also be frank and admit it is a theory- a well supported one, sure- but a theory.
Atomic theory is just that, a theory. Should we nix the neutrons too?
No- but there's obviously a difference and some one expressing a view of it shouldn't have their views mocked... especially when many in our nation hold the same views. Do you folks want to only have liberals on this board? It'd be mighty boring to only have conservatives on here for me
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2012, 09:16:43 PM »

Atomic theory is just that, a theory. Should we nix the neutrons too?
No- but there's obviously a difference and some one expressing a view of it shouldn't have their views mocked... especially when many in our nation hold the same views. Do you folks want to only have liberals on this board? It'd be mighty boring to only have conservatives on here for me

When someone says a concept that has so much evidence backing it shouldn't be taught, then I personally don't see how that constitutes as reasonable and that's why I quoted it in this thread.  I don't want this to be an all-liberal or all-conservative board, either.
I guarantee fewer people are atheist then don't believe in evolution... yet if I put atheist views in here- which I would not- I'd get called a bigot or any name you could think of. There's a double standard on the board and while I disagree with JCL on this, I hate to see his views mocked when he's putting them forward in a polite and reasonable manner
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2012, 01:58:22 AM »

This has to top the list....

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?action=profile;u=1117;sa=showPosts
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies