The Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:45:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts  (Read 261457 times)
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« on: July 08, 2012, 05:54:06 PM »

^I think that's pretty fair though. Half those extreme lefties would probably be more excited to vote for Obama if he punched Romney in the face. Tongue

HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 05:04:25 AM »

^I think that's pretty fair though. Half those extreme lefties would probably be more excited to vote for Obama if he punched Romney in the face. Tongue

Just as, and I'm sure you'll agree, the extreme rightists would be more than happy to vote for Romney if he punched Obama in the face.

Yep, probably. I think people are wrong to think politics are currently above that.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 04:26:09 PM »

I never thought I'd actually post a quote in here, but this one just had me chuckling.

Romney will not win lol. i know some old fogies will voted GOP all their life and they are gonna vote Democrat for the first time because they said of all the GOP candidnates they seen in their 80+ years hes the worst one with Bob Dole being 2nd.i am pretty sure others think that as well.  so Obama/Obama.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2012, 06:17:00 PM »

He is not gonna win. the only reason why people support him because hes white and they want the black man out.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2012, 09:53:13 AM »

I don't think this election is much going to end up like 1980, but this Lybia situation sure isn't good for President Obama.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2012, 06:13:48 PM »

Well, at least this conversation is happening in the right place.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2012, 05:11:01 PM »

I always press "show," though. I just can't help it.

The thing is, I honestly think mondale is objectively worse than Politico. There must be a mechanism to remove people like him from the forum.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2012, 12:57:07 AM »

It's funny how this has become conventional wisdom so rapidly after most of us were thinking the same thing about the Romney campaign through most of September.

The problem is, Romney at least has the illusion of a plan. Obama really hasn't indicated what he'd do if he's re-elected. All I know is he's going to tax the rich and "become more flexible" with Russia. This man's been president for four years, and you're telling me he can't communicate some sort of basic plan?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies