Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 30, 2014, 10:16:03 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Atlas Hardware Upgrade complete October 13, 2013.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Questions and Answers
| |-+  The Atlas
| | |-+  When will my imprisonment end?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: When will my imprisonment end?  (Read 3185 times)
opebo
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 22, 2012, 05:16:23 am »
Ignore

In the beginning it did work that way, with Dave doing all moderation himself. As the Forum grew in size, it became a large enough task as to be delegated to others to act in his stead. I'm sure he'd be interested in hearing your suggestions for how to best improve his site, however, and would encourage you to contact him directly with your opinions.

I'm sure you'll have to admit it isn't a form of government conducive to "sticking one's neck out".  I think I'll keep my thoughts and ideas to myself - which seems to be the behavior which is rewarded here.

The essence of democracy at its purest is a lynch mob

Mr. Morden
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 22, 2012, 07:28:34 am »
Ignore

I think I'll keep my thoughts and ideas to myself - which seems to be the behavior which is rewarded here.

Yes, yes, we get it opebo.  You're oppressed because you're not allowed to post whatever you want on the web server of some guy in Massachusetts named Dave Leip.

Though perhaps you should continue to post about your oppression here once every hour or so, just in case some newbies arrive who haven't heard about this yet.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 07:32:17 am by Mr. Morden »Logged

HOG & Blondie: A Tale of Atlas Future

What is your opinion of this thread?

Watch Dave being briefed by the mods.

Being a moderator is basically like one giant party.  Except you're the one ruining the party and everyone hates you.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout