French Legislative Elections 2012: Hashemite's Guide and Predictions (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:19:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  French Legislative Elections 2012: Hashemite's Guide and Predictions (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: French Legislative Elections 2012: Hashemite's Guide and Predictions  (Read 52180 times)
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« on: May 19, 2012, 10:42:51 AM »

Excellent. I will be reading these intently the next few days.
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 09:25:42 PM »

How about some Petite Couronne stuff, or maybe Seine-Maritime or Somme? Smiley
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 09:40:48 PM »

If I want to do all 577 seats, I will need to do shorther and more concise profiles, thus cutting short discussion of regional voting patterns in these seats; and keeping to big trends and the 2012 races.

I recommend this: don't shorten your profiles, just do as much as you like. Don't feel that you have to do all 577. I would much rather read detailed profiles on those seats which you think to be most interesting. You're doing us a wonderful favor by writing these - but it should also be enjoyable and interesting for you. Smiley
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2012, 09:07:05 AM »

Why not use red for PS and blue for UMP?

What would you use for the PCF, then?
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2012, 07:03:27 PM »
« Edited: June 06, 2012, 07:07:10 PM by Kuchnia domowa »

This FN candidate not only looks like a rapist (like most FN candidates do, but that's another matter), he also has a cool ironic name:

Is he running somewhere in Alsace? Wink

Also, with a candidate like this, you can't say the UMP hasn't tried appealing to the bobos in Paris' 6th constituency:

What the hell is this? The bold text reads "I am a candidate in the legislative elections" - what a stirring campaign slogan!
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2012, 08:31:26 AM »

Great website!

It seems like the PS and UMP got first pick at the eye candy for their posters and the minor parties are left with the remainders: small-time street thugs, anemic-looking old ladies, hapless felons, hoboes, the Great Unwashed and Unshaven...

Monsieur Le Denmat looks so decidedly anti-fun...

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies