Of all the Democratic Party factions, which will be the first to leave? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:38:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs?
  Alternative Elections (Moderator: Dereich)
  Of all the Democratic Party factions, which will be the first to leave? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Of these four Dem factions, who will the Party abandon first?
Unionised Labour

Ethnic Minorities

Middle Class DLCers

Secular Progressives

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 27

Author Topic: Of all the Democratic Party factions, which will be the first to leave?  (Read 3732 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: May 20, 2012, 06:53:39 PM »
« edited: May 20, 2012, 07:08:07 PM by Southern Fried KY »

You act is if this is the first time we had the GOP has minority candidates. What about Jindal, Watts and unelected people like Thomas?

and that's a good map though Colorado is at least as Green as Yellow. Its one of the few states where Obama won the White vote. ...and I didn't know there was much unionism in Maine. They also strike me as a "green" state. ... Iowa and Missouri would seem Blue, too.  ...and Delaware seems out of place, too...

This is what my take would be.
Green- Your "hipster" liberals
Blue- The "Hard to Organize"
Yellow- Hispanics and Natives in West, Blacks in East
Red- Working Stiffs
Gray- Little, if any, actual power or base.

...and it depends on what happens and we will probably have to wait until the last vestiges of the old south finally disappear but my money is that if Unions continue to remain weak, they will probably start trending Republican or if more minorities start assimilating, they will probably start becoming more Republican.  
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies