Olmert: Jerusalem must be partitioned (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:30:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Olmert: Jerusalem must be partitioned (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Olmert: Jerusalem must be partitioned  (Read 10282 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« on: May 20, 2012, 03:56:37 PM »

http://news.yahoo.com/former-israeli-pm-jerusalem-must-partitioned-134037256.html
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 07:23:00 AM »

Amen!!!

The reason I agree is look at Jerusalem now- Christians and Muslims can enter and worship. Look at Mecca- only Muslims are permitted toenter. East Jerusalem has sites holy to many faiths and I worry what the result of Palestinian control would be for worshipers

Palestinians are fairly moderate Islamists, unlike the Saudis.
please tell that to my cousin who was shot at and had one of her good friends murdered by a terrorist.
please tell that to another one of my cousins who was injured with his wife in a suicide bombing.

any other lies you want to spread?

Yeah... let's keep the entire Jerusalem and help the terrorists growing up stronger every day and harm more people like your cousin.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 01:12:14 PM »

Amen!!!

The reason I agree is look at Jerusalem now- Christians and Muslims can enter and worship. Look at Mecca- only Muslims are permitted toenter. East Jerusalem has sites holy to many faiths and I worry what the result of Palestinian control would be for worshipers

There is no such thing as "moderate" Muslim.

Do you know anything about the Muslims outside of some neobolshevik propaganda crap?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2012, 03:55:20 PM »

I've always found it ironic that the Jewish nation of all people has a policy of expanding it's Lebensraum to the East and exporting the undesirables.

Roll Eyes Sure... that's why Arabs have better human rights than in their own countries in Israel. That's why women can vote and gays don't have to live in fear of jail or worse. Israeli apartheid is a myth.

Yeah, Israel's record on human rights is indeed squeaky clean.

There are situations when "but xxx is worse" doesn't work.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2012, 04:02:06 PM »

Amen!!!

There is no such thing as "moderate" Muslim.

Do you know anything about the Muslims outside of some neobolshevik propaganda crap?
I live in a city where lives about 2 millions Muslims, I saw how they act here.

Ah, so every single one of the 1.57 billion Muslims populating the entire world is acting just like some Muslims you saw in your city, since I assume you haven't saw all of these 2 millions "here".

That's a brilliant fact-gathering, man. Fascinating.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2012, 05:04:44 PM »

Jerusalem should have been put under UN sovereignty in 1948 because it is a holy town fo three major religions, but that didnt happen and its water under the bridge.

I'm not sure it would ever work. The history knows dozens of example of internationally-supervised, "free cities", that failed.

Beside, now that'd cause only a major anger among both Jews and Arabs.

Looking for other examples, there are several cities that are partially located in one country, and partially in another.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2012, 05:50:01 AM »

NY Jew, are you in fact a vicious anti-semite who is trying to make the Jews look bad on the internet or, using your own terms, just stupid?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2012, 08:08:43 PM »

My point of brining in the House of Saud vs Palestine was a response to Clarence. I do not think a Palestinian government in control of East Jerusalem would block Christians and Jews from religous sites, which is what the Saudis do in Mecca.

There are no non-Muslim religious sites in Mecca.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies