Predict AR & KY (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:25:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Predict AR & KY (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Predict AR & KY  (Read 8796 times)
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« on: May 23, 2012, 12:15:29 PM »

Those racists! Waaah.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/post/whats-the-matter-with-kentucky/2012/05/23/gJQAMF5hkU_blog.html
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 01:56:53 PM »

Well, Obama walked away from Christianity when he completed his, err, recent evolution. At least according to his own words.

Sounds like those fears were founded.
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 05:08:35 PM »

“I believe that marriage is the union between a man and a woman. Now, for me as a Christian…it is also a sacred union. God’s in the mix.” - Barack Obama, 2008.

Either he is no longer a Christian, or he has decided to rewrite the teachings of Christianity, or God has been tossed out of the mix. I wonder which answer Obama prefers.
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 06:36:10 PM »

“I believe that marriage is the union between a man and a woman. Now, for me as a Christian…it is also a sacred union. God’s in the mix.” - Barack Obama, 2008.

Either he is no longer a Christian, or he has decided to rewrite the teachings of Christianity, or God has been tossed out of the mix. I wonder which answer Obama prefers.

Uh, a personal belief isn't the same as a political stance.

It was in 2008. Many of these voters are highly unlikely to vote for someone who does not share their values and faith.
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2012, 06:50:18 PM »

Uh, a personal belief isn't the same as a political stance.

It was in 2008. Many of these voters are highly unlikely to vote for someone who does not share their values and faith.
Well, and it seems that a lot of voters were at least mistrustful of him on the issue regardless of what he might say.  So I guess one way to put it is that either the view was very much incidental (i.e. he held it but didn't really care) or he was lying.

Of course, would someone please reconcile his present views with the old "Obama is a Muslim" nonsense?  That ought to be rich!

Well, that certainly doesn't work at all. A Muslim would not endorse homosexual marriage.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies