SENATE BILL: WHITE HOUSE BUDGET PROPOSAL (On the President's Desk) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:33:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SENATE BILL: WHITE HOUSE BUDGET PROPOSAL (On the President's Desk) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SENATE BILL: WHITE HOUSE BUDGET PROPOSAL (On the President's Desk)  (Read 28583 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« on: June 15, 2012, 12:16:13 AM »

TJ, does that spending include the new figures from various amendments?

Originally it included just the gas tax increase, but I revised it to also include the veterans' funding increase we also passed. I think those are the only two amendments not related to income taxation we've passed, correct?

Truthfully now that I've noticed that, I'll need to try and find some other things to cut so that we're at least back to where we started from in terms of budget-neutrality relative to the president's proposal. $12 B is a lot to account for...
I know this is small, but I'd suggest creating a seperate bracket for those making under 5k, which would mostly be students. I don't believe you should have to pay an income tax for making 1200 in a year. Jus tsaying...
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 12:40:10 AM »

As the great American Senator Dick Lugar would say...

Why not a flat tax? Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies