SENATE BILL: WHITE HOUSE BUDGET PROPOSAL (On the President's Desk) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:52:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SENATE BILL: WHITE HOUSE BUDGET PROPOSAL (On the President's Desk) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SENATE BILL: WHITE HOUSE BUDGET PROPOSAL (On the President's Desk)  (Read 28626 times)
Redalgo
United States

« on: July 14, 2012, 12:32:06 PM »

Nay
Redalgo
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 09:39:32 PM »

Is there a chance ya'll would be willing to humor me by including in amendment-proposing posts a list either at the posts' beginnings or ends detailing what is being changed from what to what? I simply ask because it seems very confusing to me what the state of the budget is at any given time and what in particular amendments are aiming to change. To be honest, am not even sure what I've been voting either for or against since entering this thread.
Redalgo
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 10:51:59 AM »

Aye
Redalgo
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 01:58:20 PM »

Abstain - because let's face it, I have no clue what's been going on here since I was elected. xD
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies