Opinion of jmfcst (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 11:57:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of jmfcst (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of jmfcst
Freedom Fighter

Horrible Person

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 58

Author Topic: Opinion of jmfcst  (Read 942 times)
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« on: May 22, 2012, 11:47:25 PM »

I like jmfcst and I know it isn't intentionally offensive but I find his signature to be in bad taste...
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 12:19:57 AM »

I like jmfcst and I know it isn't intentionally offensive but I find his signature to be in bad taste...

Understood, I brought this up myself earlier today.  But our language is full of idioms referencing medals, e.g. "you deserve a Purple Heart for addressing that hostile crowd"

My sig wasn't meant to belittle the men who really earn those medals.  And I'll remove my sig for Memorial Day.
No worries Jmfcst...I knew it was meant to be lighthearted....I sincerely appreciate your understanding
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 01:01:06 AM »

No worries Jmfcst...I knew it was meant to be lighthearted....I sincerely appreciate your understanding

did you serve in Vietnam?  if so, when and where?  my pastor served in Cu Chi in the Army's 25th ID for 13 months.
Yes- I remember you telling me about that...Hell's Half Acre they call it
I did serve in Vietnam with the Seabees- went first in 65 and I was there at the start of Dong Xoai- count my lucky stars every day to have had the Army boys with me...served mostly along the coastline with various naval construction battalions- spent some time in Quang Tri and later in Da Nang... second tour was on a civic action team and went inland to build schoolhouses and civic structures for many of the villages the VC ravaged...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies