Scottish Independence Referendum - 18 September 2014 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:56:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Scottish Independence Referendum - 18 September 2014 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Scottish Independence Referendum - 18 September 2014  (Read 146570 times)
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« on: August 07, 2012, 01:19:34 PM »

Quick ?, do you think the Olympics has had any influence on this at all?  Is the Union Jack or more feelings of "Britishness" gaining any traction among some?
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 08:09:28 PM »

The most recent beheaded journalist was Scottish. He supposedly said he held Cameron responsible for his execution.

He quite obviously is not speaking of free will here. I'm sure the next victim on deck will do the same thing, hopefully he can be rescued before. 
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2014, 08:40:53 PM »

The most recent beheaded journalist was Scottish. He supposedly said he held Cameron responsible for his execution.

He quite obviously is not speaking of free will here. I'm sure the next victim on deck will do the same thing, hopefully he can be rescued before. 

Yeah, no kidding. Again, before anyone throws a tantrum, I'm simply posting what is still considered newsworthy. Unless Al, in his usual arrogant and condescending way, wants to say that this being a Scottish journalist and Cameron's reaction make this no more of a story than it already is.

Well no doubt the media will probably push an angle but I just don't see it moving anything.  Those who identify as British and Scottish will be rightfully appalled. I sure the Murdoch press will use in support to commence bombing and some, largely left. elements will be introspective on the matter.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies