We have lost a true Atlas legend (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:46:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  We have lost a true Atlas legend (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: We have lost a true Atlas legend  (Read 11106 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: May 25, 2012, 11:23:08 PM »

MARTYR!!!!!111one

You should be happy for him, he got what he wanted.  Hopefully the bigger troll will get what he wants too.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 12:35:01 AM »

Anyone that "mourns" him and at the same time reported him at any point in the past is a douchebag of the highest order.

edit-obviously...it should go without saying...but I'm saying it anyway
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2012, 12:50:21 AM »

Anyone that "mourns" him and at the same time reported him at any point in the past is a douchebag of the highest order.

I don't think I ever reported him, and even if I did it's irrelevant because I became a changed person through the power of Christ during his first banning and quite reporting people out of spite and started lobbying for the unbanning of Einzige and Libertas.
Of course you'll say it's irrelevant, you were the one being a douchebag (if you did report him).  You were a douchebag when you were reporting people out of spite and political differences, just like anybody else that does that.  It's good that you've asked Christ for forgiveness and that you've changed, it still doesn't change the fact that you did it.  Just like opebo is still a douchebag for reporting people and then bitching about the reporting system (assuming he still does that).  It's bad to report people out spite/political differences, it's several orders of magnitude worse to do it and then bitch about the system you're abusing.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2012, 01:39:33 AM »

I don't think I ever reported him, and even if I did it's irrelevant because I became a changed person through the power of Christ during his first banning and quite reporting people out of spite and started lobbying for the unbanning of Einzige and Libertas.
Of course you'll say it's irrelevant, you were the one being a douchebag (if you did report him).  You were a douchebag when you were reporting people out of spite and political differences, just like anybody else that does that.  It's good that you've asked Christ for forgiveness and that you've changed, it still doesn't change the fact that you did it.  Just like opebo is still a douchebag for reporting people and then bitching about the reporting system (assuming he still does that).  It's bad to report people out spite/political differences, it's several orders of magnitude worse to do it and then bitch about the system you're abusing.

dead0man look, of course I've sinned. Just as you've sinned. jmfcst has sinned. All the mods have sinned.

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

The difference is that I will not pretend that I am any better than others like you are.
But I am better than you, at least on this topic.  I've never reported him or anybody.  I'm no narc.
The fact that you are even comparing the two doesn't shine a good light on your faith, but whatever.
As I said, I never spat on or mocked him (by reporting his posts).  My conscious is very clean on the subject. 

(and by the way, you're getting really close to self parody here)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2012, 01:47:37 PM »

You are spitting on him and mocking him right now.
Not at all, I honestly don't care one iota either way if he got banned or not*.  I'm making fun of those that think this is comparable to Christ dying on the cross for your sins.

*and to be super honest, if the biggest issue Dave has is making sure the site is acceptable in middle schools and the like, banning Rev Jim isn't going to change things a bit
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies