what type of legislator is your congresscritter? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:42:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  what type of legislator is your congresscritter? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: what type of legislator is your congresscritter?  (Read 6104 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: May 27, 2012, 12:23:52 PM »

Ugh, I won't even bother with my House member (or my new one as of 2013) or one of my Senators but my personal bias aside, Senator Toomey has been a true leader in his year and a half on the job so far. His freshman year is definitely one of the most impressive for a member of the Senate and he's seen by all sides as a fair, mainstream voice. Words can't describe how proud I am of him.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 04:19:31 PM »

EHN is pretty much an "advertiser." Not being allowed to vote in this Congress once again would make being a "lawmaker" pretty difficult in any event, even if her intent were to be such, which I kind of doubt.

Senator Toomey has been a true leader in his year and a half on the job so far. His freshman year is definitely one of the most impressive for a member of the Senate and he's seen by all sides as a fair, mainstream voice. Words can't describe how proud I am of him.

What has Toomey been up to? I really haven't been following him.

Torie nailed what got Toomey the most attention but the Senator also came up with his only version of the budget, which received more votes than any other introduced in the Senate. Going back to the debt ceiling crisis, he also authored the Full Faith and Credit Act (his first piece of legislation).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies