Kansas now has the most regressive tax law in the country (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 03:35:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Kansas now has the most regressive tax law in the country (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Kansas now has the most regressive tax law in the country  (Read 4353 times)
Svensson
NVTownsend

« on: May 29, 2012, 03:14:14 PM »

Maybe it was the most regressive passed, but it's not the most regressive on the books (no income tax) which is what they were aiming for:

...kindly answer me this: how in the blue f[Inks] is taxation only on the poor and middle-class worse than universal zero taxation?
Svensson
NVTownsend

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 03:38:55 PM »

It's time for Cascadia, California, and New England to secede and let the U.S. just slowly end itself like an obese woman who eats at McDonald's three times a day.

please do

Do you exist on this forum solely to take uninspired, unprovoked non-sequitur potshots at people actually making an effort to be useful?
Svensson
NVTownsend

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 03:47:00 PM »

It's time for Cascadia, California, and New England to secede and let the U.S. just slowly end itself like an obese woman who eats at McDonald's three times a day.

please do

Do you exist on this forum solely to take uninspired, unprovoked non-sequitur potshots at people actually making an effort to be useful?

did you actually read what i was replying to or are you just concern trolling

Yes, I can actually read basic sentences, and I know what he said. Granted, yes, Morgan's comment may not have been the most helpful thing in the thread, but this isn't the first time you've done this to him. The last, I seem to recall, was in response to something almost inarguably reasonable.

So, again: do you have anything useful to add to this forum, or do you exist just to crash discussions being held by people whose memberships have a point?
Svensson
NVTownsend

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2012, 04:01:37 PM »

please do

Ghost_white lives in New England, so he was actually agreeing with Morgan.

If that's the case, he certainly didn't do an admirable job of showing it.

At any rate, I'm done going on with and about him. Continue as though this never happened, people. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies