NY-Quinnipiac: Gov. Cuomo (D) sets post 9/11 approval ratings record (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:16:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  NY-Quinnipiac: Gov. Cuomo (D) sets post 9/11 approval ratings record (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NY-Quinnipiac: Gov. Cuomo (D) sets post 9/11 approval ratings record  (Read 11493 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: June 02, 2012, 12:38:49 AM »

What has Cuomo done that's so conservative? The only thing I've heard in regards to specifics is that he was open to legalizing fracking (which is most certainly not something I'd favor, but I doubt it's the only thing fueling this.)
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 09:44:45 PM »

So by the same standard, any self-identified Christians who don't belong to a church are not actually Christian. Then the percentage of non-Christians in the country is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay higher than normally reported (per ARDA's data that would put Minnesota as 43% non-Christian for example when the last Pew survey has us as 14% (13% unaffiliated and 1% non-Christian religions). That's quite the discrepancy. Also if there are synagogues that are as sloppy at membership numbers keeping as many churches are those numbers could underestimate even the number of Jews affiliated with a synagogue (and it seems Reform synagogues would be more likely to do this than Orthodox.)
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 10:39:13 AM »

Should "No True Scotsman" be renamed "No True Jew"?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies