Yooohooo, liberals! In here!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 06:03:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Yooohooo, liberals! In here!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Yooohooo, liberals! In here!  (Read 2487 times)
Richard
Richius
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 8.40, S: 2.80

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 17, 2005, 11:50:13 PM »

The "Reality-Based" Community Yes/No Quiz

I'd be interested in how you answer the following questions.  Yes or No only.  You may substantiate your opinion if you want to.

1) Do you think a significant percentage of prominent Republicans would secretly like to see the US become a theocracy?

2) Do you believe it was a mistake to go to war in Afghanistan?

3) In your opinion, is it a myth that American soldiers were spit on when they returned from Vietnam?

4) Michael Moore's distribution group, Front Row Entertainment, received help marketing "Fahrenheit 9/11" in Lebanon from the terrorist group Hezbollah. Do you believe that was appropriate?

5) Do you think you can be a patriotic American and support Iraq's anti-occupation resistance?

6) Do you think there is a significant chance that the capture of Saddam Hussein was timed to help George Bush politically?

7) In your opinion, is there a significant chance that Diebold is rigging elections in order to help the GOP?

Cool Is George Bush more "evil" than Saddam Hussein?

9) In your opinion, is there a significant chance that Republicans rigged some of the Senate races in 2002?

10) Was Ingrid Newkirk right when she said, "There is no rational basis for saying that a human being has special rights. A rat is a pig is a dog is a boy. They're all mammals"?

11) Is there any nation in the world that's more of a force for good than the United States?

12) In your opinion, is the US a "stingy" country?

13) Is there a significant chance that America will become a fascist state in let's say the next 10 years?

14) Do you think there's a significant possibility that liberals will be rounded up and put into some sort of camps in let's say the next 10 years?

15) Is America an imperialist nation in your opinion?

16) Do you think "losing" in Vietnam was good for America?

17) Are you sometimes ashamed to be an American?

18) Do you think it's wrong for the President to put the welfare of Americans ahead of the welfare of people in other countries?

19) Do you see significant, noteworthy, parallels between America and Nazi Germany?

20) In your opinion, was Iraq primarily a "war for oil"?

21) What about Afghanistan? Was that primarily a "war for oil" as well?

22) Do you think it's likely a draft will be declared by the end of George Bush's term?

23) Do you think Iraq was preordained and planned before 9/11 ever took place?

24) In your opinion, is sleep deprivation a form of torture?

25) Would you prefer that we lose in Iraq?

26) Do you believe anyone who goes to Afghanistan or Iraq as a soldier is fighting for an evil cause under an evil commander in chief?

27) Was Michael Moore correct when he said, "There is no terrorist threat in this country. This is a lie?"

28) Is there in your opinion a significant chance that the Bush administration either was behind 9/11 or knew it was coming and allowed it to happened?

29) Do you think there is a significant possibility that the Bush administration had a hand in Paul Wellstone's death?

30) Do you believe that somebody rigged the vote in Ohio during the 2004 Presidential election?

31) In your opinion, do you think there is a significant chance that the Bush administration was behind the anthrax letters that were mailed out to some members of the media and US Senate?

32) Had George Bush lost the election, do you believe there was a significant chance Republicans would have thrown a coup?

33) Do you believe there's a significant chance that Karl Rove or someone else in the Bush administration had something to do with the last minute appearance of the Bin Laden tape right before the Nov. 2nd election?

34) Do you believe comparisons of George Bush to Hitler are appropriate?

35) Do you think Communism could work if the right people were running it?

36) Do you believe that black Americans who support and vote Republican are betraying their race?

37) Do you think people who say Al-Qaeda doesn't exist are right?

38) Are the insurgents in Iraq roughly comparable to Americans who fought against the British in your opinion?

39) Do you believe Congresswoman Marcy Kaptur was correct when she said, "One could say that Osama bin Laden and these non-nation-state fighters with religious purpose are very similar to those kind of atypical revolutionaries that helped to cast off the British crown"?

40) Do you believe there's a significant chance that the US Government knows where Bin Laden is and is deliberately allowing him to remain free?
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2005, 12:05:37 AM »
« Edited: January 18, 2005, 12:07:16 AM by Senator Gabu »

1) Do you think a significant percentage of prominent Republicans would secretly like to see the US become a theocracy?
No, I believe that it's the same percentage as the percentage of Democrats who would like to see the US become a communist country.

Not at all.

3) In your opinion, is it a myth that American soldiers were spit on when they returned from Vietnam?
I haven't a clue, but what I've seen from certain members of the anti-war movement, I wouldn't doubt it.

4) Michael Moore's distribution group, Front Row Entertainment, received help marketing "Fahrenheit 9/11" in Lebanon from the terrorist group Hezbollah. Do you believe that was appropriate?
I really don't care.

5) Do you think you can be a patriotic American and support Iraq's anti-occupation resistance?
Depends on your rationale.  If you're doing it because you're glad that Americans are dying, then no, you're not patriotic.  If you're doing it because you hope that they'll make American soldiers go home and you think that the soldiers coming home is the best option for America, then yes, I could see how you could be patriotic in a weird way, since you are hoping that what happens is the best for your country.  I wouldn't agree with you, but that doesn't change anything.

6) Do you think there is a significant chance that the capture of Saddam Hussein was timed to help George Bush politically?
I seriously doubt it.

7) In your opinion, is there a significant chance that Diebold is rigging elections in order to help the GOP?
I don't really know.

I don't think that George Bush has killed two million of his own citizens yet, so no.

9) In your opinion, is there a significant chance that Republicans rigged some of the Senate races in 2002?
I really have no idea.

10) Was Ingrid Newkirk right when she said, "There is no rational basis for saying that a human being has special rights. A rat is a pig is a dog is a boy. They're all mammals"?
If you want to be an emotionless Mr. Spock, then I suppose there is some semblance of logic there, but I don't think that any humans who actually feel some semblance of emotion would agree with this.  I don't.

11) Is there any nation in the world that's more of a force for good than the United States?
This is a totally loaded question.  I'm not answering it.

No.

13) Is there a significant chance that America will become a fascist state in let's say the next 10 years?
No.

14) Do you think there's a significant possibility that liberals will be rounded up and put into some sort of camps in let's say the next 10 years?
No.

Not exactly.

I think that what would have been the best for America is for them not even to have gotten started, given that none of the fears regarding Vietnam ever came true.  I don't know enough about what occurred to be able to say one way or another regarding whether or not it would have been better for the US to stay the course.

I'm not an American, but I wouldn't be ashamed to be one if I was.

18) Do you think it's wrong for the President to put the welfare of Americans ahead of the welfare of people in other countries?
No, although I do think it's wrong for the President to completely ignore the welfare of people in other countries (and no, I'm not saying that that's happened).

19) Do you see significant, noteworthy, parallels between America and Nazi Germany?
Yeah, America silences all dissent and has death camps for Jews.  Oh wait, no.

No.

Even less so than Iraq.

22) Do you think it's likely a draft will be declared by the end of George Bush's term?
No.

I don't really know, but I doubt it.  I hate conspiracy theories.

If it's prolonged, then yes.  If you've ever really, really needed sleep, you'll understand why I say it is.

Uh, no.

26) Do you believe anyone who goes to Afghanistan or Iraq as a soldier is fighting for an evil cause under an evil commander in chief?
No, anyone who goes to those countries is likely doing it to promote democracy and/or to protect America.  Whether either goal is either required or happening can be debated, but the soldiers in those countries are very brave people.

27) Was Michael Moore correct when he said, "There is no terrorist threat in this country. This is a lie?"
If I recall correctly, this quote is taken out of context, but no, that quote just taken as is is false.

28) Is there in your opinion a significant chance that the Bush administration either was behind 9/11 or knew it was coming and allowed it to happened?
No.

29) Do you think there is a significant possibility that the Bush administration had a hand in Paul Wellstone's death?
I don't know who Paul Wellstone is, but no.

30) Do you believe that somebody rigged the vote in Ohio during the 2004 Presidential election?
Doubtful.

31) In your opinion, do you think there is a significant chance that the Bush administration was behind the anthrax letters that were mailed out to some members of the media and US Senate?
Uh, no.

32) Had George Bush lost the election, do you believe there was a significant chance Republicans would have thrown a coup?
No.

33) Do you believe there's a significant chance that Karl Rove or someone else in the Bush administration had something to do with the last minute appearance of the Bin Laden tape right before the Nov. 2nd election?
No.

No.

It goes against human nature.  No.

36) Do you believe that black Americans who support and vote Republican are betraying their race?
No.

I hate conspiracy theories with a passion.

38) Are the insurgents in Iraq roughly comparable to Americans who fought against the British in your opinion?
No.

39) Do you believe Congresswoman Marcy Kaptur was correct when she said, "One could say that Osama bin Laden and these non-nation-state fighters with religious purpose are very similar to those kind of atypical revolutionaries that helped to cast off the British crown"?
No.

40) Do you believe there's a significant chance that the US Government knows where Bin Laden is and is deliberately allowing him to remain free?
No.

Sorry to burst your bubble about crazy liberals. Smiley  Maybe I should do one of these for conservatives...
Richard
Richius
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 8.40, S: 2.80

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2005, 12:08:47 AM »

Most of these are extremist positions that no sane, mainstream liberal actually holds, and you're well aware of it.
Mainstream liberals from DailyKos, Atrios, and DU will probably answer Yes to a number of them.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
http://www.townhall.com/columnists/cliffordmay/cm20040708.shtml
http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=39012
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2005, 12:10:46 AM »

Most of these are extremist positions that no sane, mainstream liberal actually holds, and you're well aware of it.
Mainstream liberals from DailyKos, Atrios, and DU will probably answer Yes to a number of them.

If you think that Daily Kos, Atrios, and DU are "mainstream liberals," what can I do? I don't judge conservatives based on Free Republic. Trust me, the only reason our current trolls are liberal is because the Democrats are losing. Otherwise we'd have more right-wing trolls.

As for the second one, horrible and wrong.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2005, 12:12:09 AM »

Hey, that's a good question for me to put on my test: "Do you think that those on Democratic Underground represent the majority of liberals?" Smiley
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2005, 12:17:25 AM »

If you think that Daily Kos, Atrios, and DU are "mainstream liberals," what can I do? I don't judge conservatives based on Free Republic. Trust me, the only reason our current trolls are liberal is because the Democrats are losing. Otherwise we'd have more right-wing trolls.

As for the second one, horrible and wrong.

Free Republic is much less conservative now than DU, etc. is liberal.  You ought to have seen FR 5 years ago, before DU was gleam in a loony liberal's eye.  At least 50-100 times more conservative than today and much more entertaining (with a lot of libertarians and kooks that now belong to the left).  It was comparable to where DU is today on the level of extremism.

I find both boring nowadays.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2005, 12:31:04 AM »

Let's be honest, jFRAUD has taken positions in favor of some of these things.  Now, he is certainly in the minority of the Democrats on this site, but lunatics like this do exist.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2005, 12:37:55 AM »

Let's be honest, jFRAUD has taken positions in favor of some of these things.  Now, he is certainly in the minority of the Democrats on this site, but lunatics like this do exist.

Hey, J. Idiot, you suck at statistics.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2005, 12:49:56 AM »

1) Not an out and out theocracy, but with elements of one.
2) No, but I think the war was handled poorly.
3) Myth, no. Exaggerated, yes.
4) No
5) No
6) No
7) There's a good possibility, the company is shady.
Cool No
9) A chance in Georgia maybe, but overall not much.
10) No, that's ridiculous.
11) Yes
12) I really don't know what this question means.
13) No
14) Yes
15) With the current administration, yes
16) Not exactly, but I'd rather all troops be pulled out rather than continue fighting and "win".
17) Embarassed sometimes. Like Nov. 2
18) No, but Bush isn't doing this. The Iraqis are paying a few cents for gas.
19) Some, but this is true at many points. It doesn't mean the US is equivalent to Nazi Germany.
20) Yes
21) No
22) No
23) Yes
24) Yes
25) With a terrible bloody defeat no. But I'd rather pull out now.
26) No
27) No
28) Yes
29) No
30) Some fraud, but it probably didn't change the difference.
31) No, although probably a far right winger
32) No
33) Not exactly, but I do suspect if the tape was "leaked" at the right moment.
34) Hitler, no. Someone like Ferdinand Marcos, yes.
35) Yes
36) Depends on who they vote for. If it's Trent Lott yes.
37) No
38) No
39) Yes. She didn't say she believes that, just that "one could say"
40) No
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2005, 12:51:14 AM »

JFRAUD, you can't even read graphs.  And you don't like people who tell the truth, either.  You do hold some of those positions and I'd expect many, if not most.
Inverted Things
Avelaval

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2005, 12:53:21 AM »

No.

Yes. Never start a war, always finish it.

Probably.

Don't care.

Yes. Think of how we would react if the Chinese tried to invade our country. We'd do the same damn things, including most of those who hate Bush.

Nope.

Significant, no.

Not sure how to answer... evil is too loaded of a word.

Rigged how?

Yes. Mother Nature is a bitch that way.

Define 'good.'

Nope.

Define 'fascist.'

Has already happened. Look at New Jersey Smiley. Seriously, though, it may happen but not within 10 years.

Yes.

Define 'good.'

Yes.

Not at all.

Yes.

Probably.

No. I don't know why the hell we were there.

Could happen, but not likely.

Don't know, don't care.

Yes.

Not sure. Depends how we lose, I guess.

Define 'evil.'

Not quite, but he was close. Look at how many people died in the last five years, then ask yourself what percentage were due to terrorism.

No.

No. Let's analyze the situation. A much beloved senator dies. An older, much beloved VP takes his place. Keep in mind that in MO in 2000, the dead guy won the senate race. Mondale manages a brief but spirited campaign, and kills Coleman in the debates. Tracking polls show a 2-4 point Mondale the weekend before election day. The election features an incredible turnout (advantage democrats). So what happens? The republican wins.

Probably, but I would have no idea who it would favor. I don't think the rigging was bigger than the margin, though.

Nope.

Nope.

Nope.

Sometimes.

The only problem with communism is that there are too many desicions to make. The right people would still have a problem running it.

Yeah, but so what? I'll vote for my interests regardless of what my race says.

No.

A little.

No. Our revolutionaries didn't (so far as I know) blow up their ship in a British harbor.

No. If that had been the case, Bush would have nabbed him to help his campaign.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2005, 12:54:15 AM »

JFRAUD, you can't even read graphs.  And you don't like people who tell the truth, either.  You do hold some of those positions and I'd expect many, if not most.

Hey, J Idiot, why do you insist on pretending that you know much about statistics, and claiming I'm wrong, when it's clearly you who is the ing moron who is wrong. I hate people like you who can't ever accept the fact that they're wrong.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2005, 01:23:19 AM »

JFRAUD, you can't even read graphs.  And you don't like people who tell the truth, either.  You do hold some of those positions and I'd expect many, if not most.

Hey, J Idiot, why do you insist on pretending that you know much about statistics, and claiming I'm wrong, when it's clearly you who is the [jFRAUD's tasteless comment revealing lack of vocabulary deleated] moron who is wrong. I hate people like you who can't ever accept the fact that they're wrong.

You hate people that tell the truth.  You hold at least some of these positions, if not many of them.  When you cite something it often doesn't say what you say it does or it provides information counter to what you claim.  You've been doing it for months.  I'm just pointing it out.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2005, 01:32:11 AM »

Hey, J Idiot, why do you insist on pretending that you know much about statistics, and claiming I'm wrong, when it's clearly you who is the [jFRAUD's tasteless comment revealing lack of vocabulary deleated] moron who is wrong. I hate people like you who can't ever accept the fact that they're wrong.

You hate people that tell the truth.  You hold at least some of these positions, if not many of them.  When you cite something it often doesn't say what you say it does or it provides information counter to what you claim.  You've been doing it for months.  I'm just pointing it out.

At least I don't argue about statitiscs for many posts, insulting the other person when I'm WRONG.

J. Idiot, you know that insults don't make up for your own lack of brains.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2005, 01:33:02 AM »

Can we take this outside? Smiley  This is quickly degrading into a stupid flame war.
Bandit3 the Worker
Populist3
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -10.00, S: -9.92

« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2005, 02:06:52 AM »

You want honest answers? I'll give you honest answers.

Yes.

What war in Afghanistan?

Who ever said it was a myth?

It didn't happen, so the question is moot.

Yes.

Yes.

Significant chance? Hell, it's a certainty.

I do believe so.

Yes.

Huh?

At the present time, yes.

Who cares?

It already is.

Yes.

Yes.

This is relevant because...?

Who cares?

If he wants to put the welfare of Americans first, he should resign.

Yes.

Yes.

What war in Afghanistan?

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

America has already lost in Iraq.

Is Bush an evil commander-in-chief? Yes.

When did he say this?

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

I think anyone who votes Republican is betraying the whole country.

Who said it didn't exist?

In some ways, yes.

When did she ever say this?

Yes.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2005, 02:12:55 AM »

At least I don't argue about statitiscs for many posts, insulting the other person when I'm WRONG.

J. Idiot, you know that insults don't make up for your own lack of brains.

Actually, jFRAUD you do that on a regular basis, which ithe reason you've so earned the name "jFRAUD."  

I'm perfectly willing to let people look at your posts and sources you cite, and judge accordingly, and mine as well.

Why don't you answer the questions on this thread?
Wakie
YaBB God

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2005, 10:33:44 AM »

No.  I believe that it's the same percentage as the percentage of Democrats who would like to see the US become a communist country.  Each side has its rhetoric.

In Afghanistan?  No.

No.  There are always going to be some idiots who do stupid things like that.

No, not really.  On the other hand the Reagan administration sold arms to both sides during the Iran-Iraq war and really prolonged the whole thing.  Do you think that was appropriate?

I believe you can be a patriotic American and disagree with your nation's policies.

No.

Having worked in software development I would answer yes.  And realistically it may not even be done on corporate scale.  All you really need is one clever rogue development team working on one module and you can rig software.

No.  George Bush isn't really evil.  A 'yes man' and a puppet, but not evil.

Dirty tricks are a sad reality of politics.  I can almost guarantee that both the Republicans and Democrats tried to rig some of the 2002 Senate races.

Depends on the context.  I'm unfamiliar with the quote.  If he's speaking philosophically he may have a point.  If he's speaking realistically he's just being foolish.

No nation on the planet is now or ever has been "a force for good".

Compared to most of the other nations?  No.  Compared to some of the elite nations like Japan?  Yes.

Define significant chance.  There is always a chance.  The chances now are higher than they have been in the last 50 years.  Does that mean it is likely?  No.

See the answer to #13.

In the traditional sense?  No.  In a new age of international feudalism sense?  Probably.

No.  The loss of so many lives for no good reason is a tragedy.  Sadly that war was unwinnable and we should have withdrew sooner.

No.  But I roll my eyes at our leadership often.

No, that is what he is supposed to do.  He does need to strike a balance though in not overly offending nations and making future enemies of their people.

In what sense?  We don't have death camps but we do have an uncomfortable push for a single party system.

No.

Even less so than Iraq.

No, but I would say it has about a 30% chance of happening (which is frighteningly high).  I don't think the military or the government wants a draft, but if we were to invade Iran I think a draft would become unavoidable.

Yes.

Considering that it is possible to die from it?  Yes.

No, absolutely not.

No.

Quote taken out of context.  Not worth responding to.

No, but I do believe they were sloppy regarding terrorism.  This was a carry over problem from the Reagan and Bush (41) admins.  They still wanted to fight the Cold War.

No more so than the Clinton administration had a hand in Vince Foster's.

Refer to #9.

No.

No, but their attacks on Kerry would have made Clinton's Presidency look like a tea party.

No.  It was Ossama's last minute endorsement of George.

No.

Unless it is run by Jesus Christ it is doomed to failure.  At best Communism could "succeed" for 1 or 2 generations but would quickly collapse afterwards.

No.

No.

No.

One could say that the sky is orange, it doesn't make it so.

Possibly, but only if he is in a location where getting him is more dangerous than leaving him be.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2005, 02:40:58 PM »

Yes

No

No

No

No

Yes

Yes

Close, but no.

Yes

No

Not sure

Yes, but were not alone.

No

No

Yes

No

No

No

Yes

Yes

No

Yes

Yes

Yes

No

Yes

No

Yes

No

Yes

Yes.  See Tom Daschle.

No.

Yes

In terms of propaganda, yes. In therms of brutality, no.

No

No

No

No

No

Yes
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2005, 02:50:12 PM »

Yes

No

No

No

No

Yes

Yes

Close, but no.

Yes

No

Not sure

Yes

Yes

No

Yes

No

Yes

No

Yes

Yes

No

Yes

Yes

Yes

No, but its rather inevitable.

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes.  See Tom Daschle.

No, the Confederates would have seceded though.

Yes

In terms of propaganda, yes. In terms of brutality, no.

Yes

No

No

No

Yes

Yes
Blerpiez
blerpiez

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -7.30

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2005, 03:41:12 PM »

The "Reality-Based" Community Yes/No Quiz

I'd be interested in how you answer the following questions.  Yes or No only.  You may substantiate your opinion if you want to.

No
No
No
No
Yes
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
Yes
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
2 Yeses, 38 Noes
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2005, 04:00:09 PM »

No

No

No, but it wasn't as common as some want you to believe

No

No

No
No
No
No
No
I would say we are probably on equal levels as some others

Usually no, but at times
Not really
No
At times
No
Ashamed of those in charge Yes, ashamed  to be an American? No
No, but he should be responsble when he does that.  Use it when he has to, not as an excuse when he wants to.
no
primarily no, a reason yes
No
Yes, maybe not a full draft, but something along those lines
Yes.
Depends how long, the whole nakedness and masturbation stuff, yes (keep in mind different groups of people have different thoughts of what toture is, many Muslims think humilation is as worse or worse than physical torture)
No
No
No, but at times the threat may be overblown as it has had rather coincedtenal timing
Knew? No.  didn't look enough into various warning signs?  Probably
No
No
No
No
No, although I wouldn't be suprised if we later found out they were
No
No
No
No
No, but they are both fighting for what they believe is right
No

No
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2005, 04:54:52 PM »

1) Not really, but not far from either.

2) No

3) Eh...in my opinion? I have no opinion, I guess that it happened, but I doubt that it was to a great extent. Still, it's an emprical situation, makes no sense to ask it.

4) If true, no.

5) No

6) No

7) Who's that? Both sides cheat, don't know if that counts as rigging.

Cool Duh. No.

9) See 7, probably not.

10) No

11) Too hard to answer, but I lean towards yes.

12) Relatively speaking, no.

13) Haha. No.

14) This is getting rather amusing. No.

15) No, no, no, no, no, no...no, no, no, no, no, no.

16) Compared to what?

17) No, never. Smiley

18) Depends on the definition of welfare. Tongue

19) No.

20) No

21) Even less so

22) Eh...no.

23) Yeah, I'm pretty confident of it.

24) Yes.

25) God, no.

26) No

27) Not entirely, but the threat is exaggerated.

28) LOL! Ok, not that funny...no

29) I think I'm gonna have to go with no again...

30) no!

31) no...

32) I do not

33) Possible, but unlikely.

34) Nope

35) Definitely not.

36) Maybe even the other way around

37) No

38) No

39) Is this question 38 in...*gasp* disguise??? no

40) No
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2005, 07:00:44 PM »

No.

No.  Perhaps we should have waited to make the situation as good as it could be in Afghanistan before we even thought of going to Iraq... but, no.

No.  Those people were stupid.

Yes, if it's even true.

No, but I don't think anyone supports the resistance.

No.

There is a slight chance, more likely is that either their employees are, for some reason, somehow, or they just have failure-riffic systems.

Not really, no.

No.

No, though we need to treat them with more respect.

I think so.

Absolutely.  Norway is the most generous country in the world.  We are lagging behind too much.

No.

No.

I certainly hope not.

I don't know.  Probably not.  Too many kids killed.

Occasionally.

~He puts the welfare of Americans anywhere in his agenda?~  He should put the welfare of those who need it most highest on his agenda.

No!

I'm not sure what it is any more.

Absolutely not.  It was a very good idea.

Nope.

I don't really care.

Yes.  Ask anyone with... umm... what's it called... insomnia.

No.  Once again, too many people killed for no reason.

No, I don't think the cause, as Bush says it is now, is evil, and I don't think Dubya is really evil.  Just a bit misguided.

No.

Err, no.

WTF?

No.

WTF again...

Wow... noooo...

I certainly hope not.

No.

Probably not.

Not really.

No.

No.

No.

Nooo...
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2005, 07:14:28 PM »

Populist = Bandit
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to: