Pingvin vs MustCrushCapitalism (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:13:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Pingvin vs MustCrushCapitalism (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Pingvin vs MustCrushCapitalism
P/P

P/MCC

MCC/P

MCC/MCC

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 48

Author Topic: Pingvin vs MustCrushCapitalism  (Read 6972 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« on: May 31, 2012, 05:51:15 PM »

For now Pingvin, only because I know next to nothing about MCC. Probably I'd change my vote in time.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 06:07:03 PM »

Look guys, I tend to react very strongly to kind of views Pingvin is presenting, but I think some of you are way too harsh on him. Please take into an account that he's very young and he can remain friendly with users very ideologically diverse from him.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 11:58:37 AM »

Look guys, I tend to react very strongly to kind of views Pingvin is presenting, but I think some of you are way too harsh on him. Please take into an account that he's very young and he can remain friendly with users very ideologically diverse from him.

None of the rest of us were Nazis at that age.

Which doesn't mean people can't change and mature over the years. I'm not going to permanently discount anyone based on early life stupidity.

This is someone's website on the Internet, not a proving ground for free speech theory.

Here I agree. We're guests on this site and we must obey owner's rules. The same way you're a guest in somebody's home and you have to obey his rules.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies