French Legislative Elections 2012: Official Results Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:14:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  French Legislative Elections 2012: Official Results Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: French Legislative Elections 2012: Official Results Thread  (Read 25171 times)
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« on: June 11, 2012, 04:10:37 AM »

Hi,

Does anybody have a clue as to the behavior of FN and Modem voters in the second round where their candidate isn't qualified ? Can we assume a vote transfer model similar to what could be observed between the rounds of the presidential ? Could we take something like 14-50-36 for the FN and 30-40-30 for the Modem (or what's left of it...) ? I'm aware of the fact that it will largely depend on local situations, but I'm trying to project some constituencies to prove big bad fab wrong ;-)

I'll make a list of circos to follow for the second round.

I'm guessing no more than 8 PCF left, and a 2007-like majority for the mostly-PS left.

Not really a progress or victory for democracy though...
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 01:52:40 PM »

They most certainly will not. Uninominal voting is what keeps the PS rolling, and we see today how they could monopolize the left space, even though the Greens were between 12 and 16 two years ago, and the Left Front at 10 in 2011 cantonales and 11 on April 22nd...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies