Adam Griffin Senate Campaign HQ - Chattanooga, TN - The Southern Candidate (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:48:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Adam Griffin Senate Campaign HQ - Chattanooga, TN - The Southern Candidate (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Adam Griffin Senate Campaign HQ - Chattanooga, TN - The Southern Candidate  (Read 11580 times)
Velasco
andi
Junior Chimp
Western Sahara

« on: November 24, 2012, 12:01:45 AM »
« edited: November 24, 2012, 03:31:45 AM by Velasco »

I wish you the best of lucks in this campaign, Mr. Co-Speaker.

As for the key points of your platform, I certainly see reasonable the one referring to special elections to cover vacancies in the Legislature. It will be good to have a debate over the regional identity in the light of the demographic changes happened recently. It's my belief that identity is not a static concept but a dynamic one; I would like a more inclusive concept of citizenship. It's also my opinion that the regional government has a lot to say over the planning of the energy policy. We'll have to discuss if the regionalization of the companies is the best option or it's better to go towards a public/private mixed model. In any case, my opinion is that the main goal of the energy policies must be replacing the current model for a sustainable one, assuring at the same time energy for everybody at reasonable prices. Certainly, that's not easy to achieve. I think that we must be able to look in the middle and long terms. We must be conscious that the unlimited growth is not possible in a planet with limited resources. One day we will have to change towards an economic model tending to homeostasis (i.e.  balance, stability).    
Velasco
andi
Junior Chimp
Western Sahara

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 01:16:57 AM »
« Edited: February 18, 2013, 01:20:36 AM by Velasco »

Receive my more sincere condolences. Don't worry, there will be other contests and not they all will finish like Waterloo, sorry, Appomattox Grin

In all seriousness, you have great skills to confront any challenge that you propose yourself. The Senate of the Republic will see brighter days Cheesy At least you had an opponent; uncontested elections are not funny Sad
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies