The Mittbot braves the deli wars and meets the Sandwich Computer in Pennsylvania (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:23:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  The Mittbot braves the deli wars and meets the Sandwich Computer in Pennsylvania (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Mittbot braves the deli wars and meets the Sandwich Computer in Pennsylvania  (Read 5434 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: June 17, 2012, 05:46:06 PM »

Reminds me of Bush Senior being impressed with the check-out counter scanners back in ancient times.  Men who have never had to buy anything for themselves.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 05:50:53 PM »

Reminds me of Bush Senior being impressed with the check-out counter scanners back in ancient times.  Men who have never had to buy anything for themselves.

That's an urban myth.

So?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 05:28:35 PM »

...a restaurant where you order off a touch pad - I think it'd be pretty cool. Is that bad of me? Because Mitt's being judged hard for having the same reaction.

The man's every reaction should be judged differently from yours, Tmth, because he isn't the same as you - the rich are different.  The fact that anyone would even consider voting for one shows what is wrong with america.

Actually to be fair I have never been to such a horrific place as a restaurant where you had to order off a computer screen - and I would certainly turn around and walk out of such a vile place if I did, but that doesn't change the fact that Romney's actions can only be judged in light of his overall life of crime.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2012, 06:38:56 PM »

Of course they are - they have more money.

That's right - the blatant and unmistakable sign of guilt.  One is precisely to blame and the enemy to the degree one has money.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 12:39:53 PM »

You can't support wealthy candidates? Then who's left?

You support the Democrat, Tmth.  The guillotining will remain I fear only a dream.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies