If Obama Wins Reelection How Would You Feel (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:35:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  If Obama Wins Reelection How Would You Feel (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Its November 7th 2012 Obama wins four more years. Whats your reaction?
Happy/Hopeful

Meh/Oh he won?

Mad/Scared

Depressed/Upset

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 107

Author Topic: If Obama Wins Reelection How Would You Feel  (Read 6544 times)
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« on: June 18, 2012, 12:17:06 AM »

There's no 'actively relieved but still not happy' option.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 03:13:52 AM »

Pay special attention to places like California, Illinois, and New York. Those people will be the most depressed come December.

I've tried, but I'm not able to figure out what this is supposed to imply even in rightist mirrorspeak.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 10:08:20 PM »

Pay special attention to places like California, Illinois, and New York. Those people will be the most depressed come December.

I've tried, but I'm not able to figure out what this is supposed to imply even in rightist mirrorspeak.

lol

I'm genuinely not. There's no particular reason why those states should be the most depressed following Obama's reelection specifically even if you are using 'depressed' as an awful pun.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2012, 02:15:27 AM »

lol

I'm genuinely not. There's no particular reason why those states should be the most depressed following Obama's reelection specifically even if you are using 'depressed' as an awful pun.

Tsk, tsk, Nathan. You need to brush up on your Fox "News" hack-speak. He's obviously assuming a Mittens win. You see, California, New York, and Illinois are all Democratic words, and reality is reversed in right-wing grammar. It's in the textbook, page 349. There's a little box labeled "Red States/Blue States and How To Avoid Them".

In any other thread I would have seen that he's assuming a Mittens win, but considering the eventuality explicitly being addressed in the title of this thread it threw me for a loop. I forgot about the reversal of reality and teleological suspension of the merely logical.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies