Moment of truth for wealthy Bay Area liberals (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:05:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Moment of truth for wealthy Bay Area liberals (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Moment of truth for wealthy Bay Area liberals  (Read 3638 times)
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« on: July 27, 2012, 03:44:11 PM »

In other news, Obamacare raises the medicare tax from 2.9% to 3.8% on earned income that goes on forever, and slaps the 3.8% on unearned income for everybody earning over 200K if single, and 250K if married. I find it more and more profitable to spend my time more as a playboy than as a lawyer. That even applies to income from selling your home for a profit. Of course, next to nobody knows about this little tax. It was so buried in the 3000 some pages of the Obamacare bill, that it is only surfacing now, which reminds me yet again, just how pathetic the media is in covering anything complex.

I really doubt this is as obscure as you claim, Torie; Sean Hannity and Neal Boortz have both been regularly mentioning these new taxes (often inaccurately) on their respective radio shows for at least a year now. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies