West Virginia Democrats Scared of their Own Shadows: Will Skip Convention (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:32:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  West Virginia Democrats Scared of their Own Shadows: Will Skip Convention (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: West Virginia Democrats Scared of their Own Shadows: Will Skip Convention  (Read 9397 times)
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: June 19, 2012, 12:23:13 PM »

The Snowstalker faction of the Party.
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 11:57:26 AM »

I think it's in bad taste. It's the Democratic National Convention; not the Barack Obama National Convention. If you can't bring yourself to attend your own party's quadrennial coming-together, maybe you need to find another party.

It is basically the Obama national Convention.  Obama took the party and turned it into his own reelection campaign.  He tore down the 50 state strategy and completely destroyed the party.  If I was a Democratic Congressman from a conservative area, I would proudly endorse Mitt Romney and even campaign with him.  I recall some Democrats in the south endorsing Bush in 1988 and Reagan in 1984. 

wat
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies