West Virginia Democrats Scared of their Own Shadows: Will Skip Convention (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:45:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  West Virginia Democrats Scared of their Own Shadows: Will Skip Convention (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: West Virginia Democrats Scared of their Own Shadows: Will Skip Convention  (Read 9414 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: June 21, 2012, 08:53:44 PM »

Hardly afraid of their own shadows. They'd hate to be associated with failure.

Yes, that's exactly what's behind it. Not the fact that they're playing to the animalistic instincts of their dirt poor, racist constituents, weak in their own fear of appearing anything less than hate filled toward their own party's nominee and the leader of the free world.
How could I have been so wrong??
Ah, I love seeing Progressives talk about the people they so love to take care off.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 10:25:55 PM »

Hardly afraid of their own shadows. They'd hate to be associated with failure.

Yes, that's exactly what's behind it. Not the fact that they're playing to the animalistic instincts of their dirt poor, racist constituents, weak in their own fear of appearing anything less than hate filled toward their own party's nominee and the leader of the free world.
How could I have been so wrong??
Ah, I love seeing Progressives talk about the people they so love to take care off.

As a Democrat, I believe our party should help all impoverished or struggling people, but that doesn't mean I have to like all of them.

And please, I'd love for you to find me a legitimate reason why 40% of WV Democrats voted for a skeevy convicted felon over the President that doesn't have anything to do with blatant racism or xenophobia. I would absolutely love it. But I don't know if I have the time to wait around while you come up with a bull**** excuse.
Maybe because West Virginia is Hillary Clinton country? Maybe because West Virginia is a economic left, socially right wing state? Maybe because Obama's cap and trade would rape the economy of West Virginia?

I come from a WV family. Of course race is a issue, but the fact is, the right of the Democratic Party is disgruntled?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies