Reported crimes of I$r@el against Palestinians.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 04:42:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Reported crimes of I$r@el against Palestinians.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Reported crimes of I$r@el against Palestinians.  (Read 3421 times)
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2012, 05:28:27 PM »

Bust it open before it hatches!

hawkeye59
United States

« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2012, 05:29:19 PM »

Um, this thread is pretty disgusting. Roll Eyes

Not the OP, that's a perfectly legitimate criticism of the Jewish, fascist, Jew-state of 1$r@31 - Vermin, I applaud you for raising these issues.

No, I'm talking about Mikado's obscene but entirely predictable defense of the Zionist experiment -

I don't have a problem with Israel murdering Palestinians. In fact, I applaud it.

This is the kind of thing that makes people realise just how awful the Zionist influence on every part of our society truly is - oh, sorry, I forgot that's "anti-Semitic". Roll Eyes

Okay, look. It's no secret that the United States has been run by a secret cabal of international financiers, operating in the shadows, ever since Franklin Delano "Roosevelt" (Rosenfeld - look it up!) took office. The hideous crimes of these foreign agitators include the kidnapping of the Lindbergh Baby, the so-called Holocaust, the abolition of the gold standard, and the introduction of New Coke. Since the establishment of the Jew state 1$r@31, these insidious money-men have worked tirelessly, through their control of the mainstream media, to force their politician puppets to defend 1$r@31 against all odds. And of course, anyone who dares to call out these bankers is ignored, dismissed and vilified as an "anti-Semite".

The cabal has even started a rumor that the infamous, leaked Jewish document, The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, is a "hoax". Well, you're all smart people. If it was a "hoax", why is it a book?? Roll Eyes

Good luck, Vermin Supreme. You won't find much sympathy from Zionist pawns like Mikado, but there are many of us out there, fighting.

Wake up people!!!!!!!
But what about the lizards? Aren't they the ones ruling the world, not the Jews. The Jews and the others in on the conspiracy are actually lizards! THE TRUTH MUST COME OUT! WE MUST EDUCATE THE SHEEPLE!

Reported for anti-Semitism.
You can kill a man, but you can never kill an idea! EVENTUALLY THE SHEEPLE WILL FIGURE OUT THE CONSPIRACY AND RISE UP AGAINST THE LIZARDS IN CHARGE! WE SHALL EVENTUALLY PREVAIL! YOU CAN TAKE OUR REPUTATION BUT YOU CAN NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2012, 05:40:14 PM »
« Edited: June 22, 2012, 05:47:51 PM by The Mikado »

A query, if you will.  Oakvale, fairly, calls me out on Jewish lies.  Now, my question is, if Jews always lie, how would you resolve a situation where a Jew told you, "I will always lie to you?"  If Jews always lie, that makes that statement true, but if that statement itself is a lie, then Jews sometimes tell the truth!  It's a question I have wrestled with for many years.  

As for the Lindbergh baby, little-known story.  He was kidnapped by Jews, of course, but he was then sold into white slavery and smuggled to Kenya where his skin was tarred and he was renamed "Barack Hussein Obama II."

Which reminds me: it's time for another installment of "The Nonkosher Couple," starring Vermin Supreme and the political elite of Israel!

"Tzipi spends forever in the goddamned shower.  Will that woman ever come out?"

"Vermin, a man must know patience.  The spreading tree and the soul of man grow slowly to perfection, my boy!  And waiting at the door when Tzipi showers may lead to a reward worthy of King David!"

"Never mind Moshe, Vermin.  Moshe's always been a bit of a pervert."

"It's in the finest traditions of our scripture, Shimon!  Is it not written, 'And it came to pass in an eveningtide, that David arose from off his bed, and walked upon the roof of the king's house: and from the roof he saw a woman washing herself; and the woman was very beautiful to look upon?'

"It's Tzipi, Moshe!  You always let your putz overrule your brain!  Tzipi's disgusting, and the other day she left her tampon in the-"

"Is she not the only woman in the neighborhood that isn't a chiksa?  Vermin, don't you appreciate Tzipi's...Tzipi?"

"You perverted putzheads!  Can you only think with your schmucks?  What do you mean to do spying on my bath?  It's a shanda!"

"Tzipi, it's...it's not like that!  See, Shimon needed to piss, and I was guarding the door so the old man could get through in time!  It's not like that, I swear!"

"Moshe Katsav, if I catch you peeking one more time I'll make your ballsack look like Sabra and Shatila!"
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies