Reported crimes of I$r@el against Palestinians.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:01:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Reported crimes of I$r@el against Palestinians.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Reported crimes of I$r@el against Palestinians.  (Read 3416 times)
Vermin Supreme
Henry Clay

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 21, 2012, 06:10:39 PM »
« edited: June 22, 2012, 01:21:55 PM by Vermin Supreme »

http://www.mediamonitors.net/francis7.html

Israel's War Crimes against Palestinians

"We all have a general idea of what a war crime is, so I am not going to elaborate upon that term here. But there are different degrees of heinousness for war crimes. In particular are the more serious war crimes denominated "grave breaches" of the Fourth Geneva Convention. Since the start of the Al Aqsa Intifada, the world has seen those inflicted every day by Israel against the Palestinian People living in occupied Palestine: e.g., willful killing of Palestinian civilians by the Israeli army and Israel's illegal paramilitary settlers. These Israeli "grave breaches" of the Fourth Geneva Convention mandate universal prosecution for their perpetrators, whether military or civilian, as well as prosecution for their commanders, whether military or civilian, including Israel's political leaders."
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 06:43:10 PM »

This is nothing but a hit piece. Francis Boyle is clearly an anti semite (who wants NY Jew dead) and has proved nothing in this piece that has not been said. I am not pro Israel. In fact, I am relatively anti Israel compared to most Republicans. But the Palestinians are no better then their oppressors when they lob bottle rockets and send in suicide bombers.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 11:23:21 PM »

Wow, for someone that is a professor in International Law he sure doesn't seem to know what words like "war crime" or "genocide" mean.  And using the UNCHR as a source (ya know, the UN organization that was replaced because it was so obviously antisemitic even the UN noticed it) just makes this joke of a person just that much more irrelevant.  Of course he also uses as a "source" it's replacement the UNHRC which is only just barely less antisemitic than it's predecessor. 

Racist professor is racist.
Vermin Supreme
Henry Clay

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2012, 02:54:49 PM »
« Edited: June 22, 2012, 03:07:04 PM by Vermin Supreme »

Israel= The 51st state of America. It's pretty much is but the government doesn't want to tell you about all the lies of Israel that has been expose to an sophisticated online audience while they want the small minded feeble masses to get their news from the Zionist media.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2012, 03:00:49 PM »

Are the s and a keys on your keyboard broken?

That's a real shame.  I had to go without my 4 key for a while and that was really annoying.
Vermin Supreme
Henry Clay

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2012, 03:06:15 PM »
« Edited: June 22, 2012, 06:17:49 PM by Vermin Supreme »

No, because Israel wants to make a profit on destroying the  brown people race. They are bunch of big nose muthaf**kers who want to take your money and spend on weapons of all kind out to get the Muslims.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2012, 03:45:46 PM »

No, because Israel wants to make a profit on destroying the Muslim race and they are bunch of big nose muthaf**kers who want to take your money and spend on weapons of all kind to get the Muslims.

Ah, thanks for clarifying.  I'm still not sure why that leads to spelling Israel as I$r@el.  Is the @ for Israel's large high tech industry?
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2012, 03:58:44 PM »

So when are you going to handle this problem? Are the big noses at the heart of the problem? I guess rhinoplasty for everyone, then.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2012, 04:02:05 PM »

So when are you going to handle this problem? Are the big noses at the heart of the problem? I guess rhinoplasty for everyone, then.

Nah, he seemed really steamed about the "killing Muslims for money" aspect.  Clearly, Israel just needs to start killing Muslims pro bono.  Problem solved.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2012, 04:02:58 PM »

Nah, he seemed really steamed about the "killing Muslims for money" aspect.  Clearly, Israel just needs to start killing Muslims pro bono.  Problem solved.

Or perhaps killing another group of people for money would be alright? I wonder if killing Jews for money is acceptable?
hawkeye59
United States

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2012, 04:05:38 PM »

Or perhaps killing another group of people for money would be alright? I wonder if killing Jews for money is acceptable?
Would killing Canadians for money be acceptable?
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2012, 04:08:30 PM »

Would killing Canadians for money be acceptable?

I think we're looking at this the wrong way.

Clearly, Israel is killing Muslims for money to pay for their rhinoplasty (thereby getting rid of the aforementioned "big-nosed motherf**kers" dilemma).  Maybe if they invented a way to make bullets out of cartilage, they could use bits of their old noses as ammunition and turn the "killing Muslims for money"->"Rhinoplasty" cycle to maximum efficiency.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2012, 04:21:32 PM »
« Edited: June 22, 2012, 04:24:50 PM by IDS Legislator Griffin »

Clearly, Israel is killing Muslims for money to pay for their rhinoplasty (thereby getting rid of the aforementioned "big-nosed motherf**kers" dilemma).  Maybe if they invented a way to make bullets out of cartilage, they could use bits of their old noses as ammunition and turn the "killing Muslims for money"->"Rhinoplasty" cycle to maximum efficiency.

Although maybe OP is simply sensitive to the fact that fiscal insolvency - which of course is the fault of the Zionist Banking Regime - played a major role in the establishment of his home debtor's colony country.

The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2012, 04:24:20 PM »

Clearly, Israel is killing Muslims for money to pay for their rhinoplasty (thereby getting rid of the aforementioned "big-nosed motherf**kers" dilemma).  Maybe if they invented a way to make bullets out of cartilage, they could use bits of their old noses as ammunition and turn the "killing Muslims for money"->"Rhinoplasty" cycle to maximum efficiency.

Although maybe OP is simply sensitive to the fact that fiscal insolvency - which of course is the fault of the Zionist Banking Regime - played a major role in the establishment of his home debtor's colony country.

That illustration aptly reflects what I'm envisioning.

You do raise a good point, though.  How do we punish Israelis that go too far?  I think Edward Gibbon Wakefield had the right idea.  Ship all Israeli war criminals to Australia.  That will show them.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2012, 04:27:08 PM »

You do raise a good point, though.  How do we punish Israelis that go too far?  I think Edward Gibbon Wakefield had the right idea.  Ship all Israeli war criminals to Australia.  That will show them.

Australia's the 7th least densest country in the world - based on population density. I'm sure there'll be plenty of room for all those noses.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2012, 04:29:49 PM »

Australia's the 7th least densest country in the world - based on population density. I'm sure there'll be plenty of room for all those noses.

Where better than a place with vigilant people like the OP to keep their eyes on the nefarious Jews?

That's it!  The worst Israeli war criminals should live under house arrest at OP's house.  I can't imagine a better situation than having the OP live with all of the most dangerous Jews in the world.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2012, 04:34:40 PM »

Where better than a place with vigilant people like the OP to keep their eyes on the nefarious Jews?

That's it!  The worst Israeli war criminals should live under house arrest at OP's house.  I can't imagine a better situation than having the OP live with all of the most dangerous Jews in the world.

OP wouldn't even have to feed himself. Matzah balls every night:

MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2012, 04:38:09 PM »

No, because Israel wants to make a profit on destroying the Muslim race.

There is no such thing like Muslim "race". Please learn basic terms.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2012, 04:40:49 PM »

"Avigdor, you want I should put up the Moishe Dayan poster here?"

"He wants he should put up the Dayan poster.  Do I have a say in it?  No.  Bibi, I'm using that wall for my massive Israeli flag!  Does Bibi have respect for my personal space?  Of course he doesn't!  He invades it like it was the Gaza Strip!"

"Oh, shush Avigdor.  Where were you when we were fighting in Lebanon?  Relaxing in the USSR with your subsidies, eh?  Vermin Supreme, look at this guy!  He wants that we should not put up the hero Moishe Dayan because he got the extra-large flag!  What sort of schmuck pays twice as much for a twice-as-large flag?"
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2012, 04:46:03 PM »

I can only imagine how quickly the thermostat in the house will break from constant movement; better go digital!
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2012, 04:56:35 PM »

I can only imagine how quickly the thermostat in the house will break from constant movement; better go digital!

I can only imagine.

"Guys?  This bathroom was mine.  Now Bibi and Avigdor have taken it over, while Shimon's sleeping in my bed.  What gives?"

"What gives?  What gives?  After thousands of years of persecution and wandering, we have finally come to our dwelling.  For did not the Lord guarantee a suburban dwelling outside of Sydney to his people for all eternity?"

"Is Bibi not right?  I think Bibi is right.  There are houses all over this area that are reserved for people who did not commit warcrimes in Israel.  Why should we not have this one?  A land swap is clearly necessary."

"Vermin Supreme, you want an old man with sciatica should not have his bed?  Is not my prostate the size of a cantaloupe?  I piss like a leaky faucet drips, and you would deny me the bed next to the bathroom?  You are a shanda!  A shanda fur die goyim!  However, I still feel a two-state division of the house is possible.  Vermin Supreme, would you take the garage and the broom closet?"

"What?  No!  It's my house!"

"We offered him 75% of the land he wanted!  Is the garage not huge and spacious?  Clearly we have no choice but to continue to occupy the bathroom.  He can stay in the tent in the garage."

"But my-!"

"No right of return!"
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2012, 05:21:22 PM »

Um, this thread is pretty disgusting. Roll Eyes

Not the OP, that's a perfectly legitimate criticism of the Jewish, fascist, Jew-state of 1$r@31 - Vermin, I applaud you for raising these issues.

No, I'm talking about Mikado's obscene but entirely predictable defense of the Zionist experiment -

I don't have a problem with Israel murdering Palestinians. In fact, I applaud it.

This is the kind of thing that makes people realise just how awful the Zionist influence on every part of our society truly is - oh, sorry, I forgot that's "anti-Semitic". Roll Eyes

Okay, look. It's no secret that the United States has been run by a secret cabal of international financiers, operating in the shadows, ever since Franklin Delano "Roosevelt" (Rosenfeld - look it up!) took office. The hideous crimes of these foreign agitators include the kidnapping of the Lindbergh Baby, the so-called Holocaust, the abolition of the gold standard, and the introduction of New Coke. Since the establishment of the Jew state 1$r@31, these insidious money-men have worked tirelessly, through their control of the mainstream media, to force their politician puppets to defend 1$r@31 against all odds. And of course, anyone who dares to call out these bankers is ignored, dismissed and vilified as an "anti-Semite".

The cabal has even started a rumor that the infamous, leaked Jewish document, The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, is a "hoax". Well, you're all smart people. If it was a "hoax", why is it a book?? Roll Eyes

Good luck, Vermin Supreme. You won't find much sympathy from Zionist pawns like Mikado, but there are many of us out there, fighting.

Wake up people!!!!!!!
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2012, 05:24:40 PM »

No, because Israel wants to make a profit on destroying the Muslim race. They are bunch of big nose muthaf**kers who want to take your money and spend on weapons of all kind out to get the Muslims.
That is an extremely bigoted statement and you ought to be ashamed of yourself
hawkeye59
United States

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2012, 05:25:10 PM »

Not the OP, that's a perfectly legitimate criticism of the Jewish, fascist, Jew-state of 1$r@31 - Vermin, I applaud you for raising these issues.

No, I'm talking about Mikado's obscene but entirely predictable defense of the Zionist experiment -

I don't have a problem with Israel murdering Palestinians. In fact, I applaud it.

This is the kind of thing that makes people realise just how awful the Zionist influence on every part of our society truly is - oh, sorry, I forgot that's "anti-Semitic". Roll Eyes

Okay, look. It's no secret that the United States has been run by a secret cabal of international financiers, operating in the shadows, ever since Franklin Delano "Roosevelt" (Rosenfeld - look it up!) took office. The hideous crimes of these foreign agitators include the kidnapping of the Lindbergh Baby, the so-called Holocaust, the abolition of the gold standard, and the introduction of New Coke. Since the establishment of the Jew state 1$r@31, these insidious money-men have worked tirelessly, through their control of the mainstream media, to force their politician puppets to defend 1$r@31 against all odds. And of course, anyone who dares to call out these bankers is ignored, dismissed and vilified as an "anti-Semite".

The cabal has even started a rumor that the infamous, leaked Jewish document, The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, is a "hoax". Well, you're all smart people. If it was a "hoax", why is it a book?? Roll Eyes

Good luck, Vermin Supreme. You won't find much sympathy from Zionist pawns like Mikado, but there are many of us out there, fighting.

Wake up people!!!!!!!
But what about the lizards? Aren't they the ones ruling the world, not the Jews. The Jews and the others in on the conspiracy are actually lizards! THE TRUTH MUST COME OUT! WE MUST EDUCATE THE SHEEPLE!
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2012, 05:25:58 PM »

Wake up people!!!!!!!
But what about the lizards? Aren't they the ones ruling the world, not the Jews. The Jews and the others in on the conspiracy are actually lizards! THE TRUTH MUST COME OUT! WE MUST EDUCATE THE SHEEPLE!

Reported for anti-Semitism.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies