Ol' Crazy Eyes is back
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 02:39:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Ol' Crazy Eyes is back
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ol' Crazy Eyes is back  (Read 1479 times)
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 23, 2012, 11:26:54 PM »
« edited: June 24, 2012, 01:12:04 AM by Joe Republic »

Barack Obama undermined the Magna Carta!  Vladimir Putin is a communist!  The Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated the US government!

Won't somebody please think of the children??
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 12:57:57 AM »

Bachmann: It appears that there has been deep penetration in the halls of our United States government by the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood has been found to be an unindicted co-conspirator on terrorism cases and yet it appears that there are individuals who are associated with the Muslim Brotherhood who have positions, very sensitive positions, in our Department of Justice, our Department of Homeland Security, potentially even in the National Intelligence Agency. I am calling upon the Justice Department and these various departments to investigate through the Inspector General to see who these people are and what access they have to our information.
___

Is Bachmann Joe McCarthy's love child?  At least McCarthy had somewhat of an excuse by being a fall down drunk for his behavior and paranoia.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 01:20:42 AM »

At least McCarthy had somewhat of an excuse by being a fall down drunk for his behavior and paranoia.

Perhaps Marcus hasn't been fulfilling his husbandly duties in the bedroom?  (With her, at least.)  I mean, there she is getting all riled up unnecessarily and wantonly using terms like "deep penetration".
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 01:28:42 AM »

At least McCarthy had somewhat of an excuse by being a fall down drunk for his behavior and paranoia.

Perhaps Marcus hasn't been fulfilling his husbandly duties in the bedroom?  (With her, at least.)  I mean, there she is getting all riled up unnecessarily and wantonly using terms like "deep penetration".

Get your mind out of the gutter, it's Sunday. Tongue
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2012, 01:34:02 AM »

Not for me, it isn't.  You should know that, Captain Time Zone; you're the one who reports when the anniversary of the Pearl Harbor bombing begins in whichever islands just west of the Date Line.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2012, 01:43:22 AM »

Not for me, it isn't.  You should know that, Captain Time Zone; you're the one who reports when the anniversary of the Pearl Harbor bombing begins in whichever islands just west of the Date Line.

I knew it wasn't Sunday for you, yet, but for most of the world it is Sunday!  You were justified because you were having "Saturday Night" thoughts, which raises the need of Sunday Morning Altars!

Oh, and those would be, ironically enough for me, the Christmas Islands, namely the country of Kiribati and the capital city of Kiritimati.  Joining them, though, is Samoa.  Samoa is now on the west side of the IDL while American Samoa is on the east side of the IDL.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2012, 01:48:01 AM »

I realize that you posted all of that deliberately because you know I don't give two sh**ts.  And that's fair enough.  But still, shut up.

Back to Bachmann.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2012, 04:27:58 AM »

Remember that time a significant number of Republican primary voters thought it'd be a good idea to give Michelle Bachmann control of nuclear weapons?
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2012, 04:56:53 AM »

Remember that time a significant number of Republican primary voters thought it'd be a good idea to give Michelle Bachmann control of nuclear weapons?

And 30% of the country likely doesn 't see the problem with this.
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2012, 05:17:38 AM »
« Edited: June 24, 2012, 05:32:54 AM by One nation under Zod »

OMG, THE MUZLIMS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!

BARACK OBAMA = MUZLIM

HILLARY CLINTON = MUZLIM

COLIN POWELL = BLACK + ENDORSED OBAMA = MUZLIM

MITT ROMNEY = FLIP-FLOPPER + HAS A CRAZY RELIGION ALREADY = COULD CONVERT TO MUSLIZM ANY DAY
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2012, 12:56:00 PM »

I don't think she'd be especially likely to use them, do you?
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2012, 01:12:11 PM »

I don't think she'd be especially likely to use them, do you?

Who knows?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2012, 01:34:50 PM »

Bachmann: It appears that there has been deep penetration in the halls of our United States government by the Muslim Brotherhood.

She needs some deep penetration Cheesy
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2012, 03:09:27 PM »

At least Joe had the decency to pull some number out of his ass as to the number of unnamed Commies in the government, while Michelle bothers with neither names nor numbers. Michelle are you concerned that Obama is not only a Muslim, but also a member of the Muslim Brotherhood?  Since you laid out some dots, perhaps you should connect them for us.
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2012, 11:38:19 AM »

I realize that you posted all of that deliberately because you know I don't give two sh**ts.  And that's fair enough.  But still, shut up.

Back to Bachmann.

What a great time to remind the world that I absolutely love Joe Republic.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2012, 12:09:05 PM »

Get your mind out of the gutter, it's Sunday. Tongue
This reply made me laugh. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies