FOX News & Rick Perry on "Fast and Furious" (a "scandal" nobody cares about)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:46:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  FOX News & Rick Perry on "Fast and Furious" (a "scandal" nobody cares about)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FOX News & Rick Perry on "Fast and Furious" (a "scandal" nobody cares about)  (Read 1208 times)
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 27, 2012, 07:52:04 AM »

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2012/06/27/its_watergate-gate-gate-gate-gate.html#048662a
billbillerson
Eversole
Rookie
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 07:54:49 AM »

Ya know, if you think the House GOP have taken this to a level it didn't need to be taken to, fine. But for people to say "Nobody cares" about what happened here, is ignorant. American law enforcement officers are dead because of this program and that is a fact.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2012, 08:22:33 AM »

Ya know, if you think the House GOP have taken this to a level it didn't need to be taken to, fine. But for people to say "Nobody cares" about what happened here, is ignorant. American law enforcement officers are dead because of this program and that is a fact.

I know, it's so hard for Mexican cartels to find guns these days. Sad
mondale84
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -3.30

P P P
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 09:17:40 AM »

That doesn't change the fact that NO ONE cares...
Ⓐnarchy in the ☭☭☭P!
ModernBourbon Democrat

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2012, 09:50:55 AM »

I know, it's so hard for Mexican cartels to find guns these days. Sad

I didn't know you were opposed to all forms of gun control, Oakville! Welcome to the club!
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2012, 10:06:35 AM »

This implodes if it breaks almost entirely on partisan lines.
milhouse24
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2012, 11:17:24 AM »

i wonder where the code pinkers stand on this issue?  someone should ask them.
Purch
Rookie

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2012, 12:02:45 PM »
« Edited: June 27, 2012, 12:06:58 PM by Purch »

I actually care about this investigation a lot, of course I realized it's getting overshadowed by the election, but it any scenario where weapons are sold without an approval from congress it should be thoroughly investigated. The secret deals, the arms selling, and the involvement of the past five administrations with countries on our border, countries within Latin America, countries within the middle east and Africa all need to be thoroughly investigated when the incidents happen. It's to my knowledge, that without congressional approval nearly all of the dealings we conduct within these countries are considered unconstitutional.

I personally feel the republicans aren't investigating hard enough, because they feel obligated to help Romney keep on his message of the economy and his referendum on Obama. And I feel like Democrats were enraged about G.W.B invoking executive privilege but because it's a democratic administration they label it as "a wild goose chase". Same with Republicans and fox news, because under Bush's administrations they both defended Bush's actions to the death and classified Democrats as crazy, for insinuated that that Bush had something to hide, whiles now since it's a democrat they're ready to criticize Obama at any turn.

It seems like neither party has a problem with administrations doing anything wrong unless it's the opposite party, and that's sad.  Anyway I hope they continue the investigation because I'm interested in seeing all the facts brought to light.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies