If you think "olds" can't bring it anymore...
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 02:32:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  If you think "olds" can't bring it anymore...
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If you think "olds" can't bring it anymore...  (Read 2387 times)
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 28, 2012, 11:39:15 AM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2011-05-16/health/os-seniors-stds-national-20110516_1_std-cases-syphilis-and-chlamydia-older-adults

Think again ;-)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 11:57:35 AM »

Great news!  Imagine those old duffers cruising along Florida's secondary highways and byways in their superannuated Cadillacs, searching for streetwalkers.  Good luck gentlemen!
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 11:59:52 AM »

Great news!  Imagine those old duffers cruising along Florida's secondary highways and byways in their superannuated Cadillacs, searching for streetwalkers.  Good luck gentlemen!
I believe the article shows that Tuesday Bingo is a better place to seek love for the night...
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2012, 12:04:31 PM »

I believe the article shows that Tuesday Bingo is a better place to seek love for the night...

Sad Well, whatever floats your boat, but somehow that has not a similar appeal.

CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2012, 12:09:01 PM »

Sad Well, whatever floats your boat, but somehow that has not a similar appeal.

I'm engaged to a broad 15 years younger then me, buddy! ;-)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2012, 12:49:25 PM »
« Edited: June 28, 2012, 01:13:44 PM by opebo »

That's fantastic, but I doubt you met her at bingo, did you?  And lets face it too, your ability to whisk her off on European Vacations and other fine-dining/high-living experiences may be some part of your appeal, n'est-ce pas?
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2012, 12:56:09 PM »

That's fantastic, but I doubt you met her at bingo, did you?  And lets face it too, you're ability to whisk her off on European Vacations and other fine-dining/high-living experiences may be some part of your appeal, n'est-ce pas?
I met her thru the person who coordinates bingo at my American Legion post so there you have it! And as for your second point- maybe too much a part as I was telling some folks in the chat room...
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2012, 01:21:11 PM »

...lets face it too, your ability to whisk her off on European Vacations and other fine-dining/high-living experiences may be some part of your appeal, n'est-ce pas?
I met her thru the person who coordinates bingo at my American Legion post so there you have it! And as for your second point- maybe too much a part as I was telling some folks in the chat room...

Oh!  Well, if one is going to have a gold digger, one might as well go for a 25ish one.   My friend here is the 'one woman at a time' kind of man (so I can't really understand him), but he's about 55 and has an ultra-hot, sexy, and quite naughty 26 year old girlfriend.  They've been together about 3 years, and he has off and on supported her a little - he pays for everything when they go out of course, and in addition he's given her a bit of cash here and there as she'd needed it, loaned her a motorbike, and paid the down payment on her car (about $2,500).  But she still works and mostly takes care of herself.  So not bad if you're willing to put up with monogamy.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2012, 01:36:12 PM »

OOooohhhh, i hate it when I agree with opebo!
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2012, 02:22:38 PM »

Some of the data is from The Villages.
BaldEagle1991
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2012, 04:30:38 PM »

I knew that a long time ago from some study on TV.

There's a reason why Cougars and Dirty Old Men exist.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2012, 10:08:38 PM »

I'm so impressed that a high level of senior citizens are apparently brain dead with respect to safe sex.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2012, 10:48:01 PM »

I'm so impressed that a high level of senior citizens are apparently brain dead with respect to safe sex.

Like Bristol Palin, they were taught abstinence only.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2012, 01:24:04 PM »

You must be joking.  You expect the aged to use a condom?  In the first place they can' t function well enough to use those - they can barely manage the act even without anything extraneous interfering - and in the second place, who cares if you get a minor STD if you've only got a few remaining years before the hideous pain and humiliation of human denouement.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2012, 03:32:49 PM »

I do expect them to protect themselves, but maybe I should stop giving seniors the benefit of the doubt that they're not stupid when it comes to sex. Just because they're a different generation and might not understand too much or are "incapable" of wrapping it up shouldn't give them a free pass.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2012, 04:57:47 PM »

I do expect them to protect themselves, but maybe I should stop giving seniors the benefit of the doubt that they're not stupid when it comes to sex. Just because they're a different generation and might not understand too much or are "incapable" of wrapping it up shouldn't give them a free pass.

It isn't stupidity just because they have different preferences from you, Holmes.  If you seriously expect elderly men to wear condoms you're living in a fantasy world.
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2012, 05:15:59 PM »

You must be joking.  You expect the aged to use a condom?  In the first place they can' t function well enough to use those - they can barely manage the act even without anything extraneous interfering - and in the second place, who cares if you get a minor STD if you've only got a few remaining years before the hideous pain and humiliation of human denouement.
Well, that's one way to put it.....
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2012, 05:54:11 PM »

It isn't stupidity just because they have different preferences from you, Holmes.  If you seriously expect elderly men to wear condoms you're living in a fantasy world.

Won't stop me from judging them. I don't believe being ancient gives them the right to stop caring about their own safety and the safety of their sexual partners.
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2012, 10:55:22 PM »

If you need any proof olds can still "get it up".... IT JUST HAPPENED and It was OK!!!!!!
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2012, 11:23:46 AM »

Won't stop me from judging them. I don't believe being ancient gives them the right to stop caring about their own safety and the safety of their sexual partners.

They may care about that, Holmes, but they care more about wringing the last drops of life's pleasure from the cup in the brief time before it is wrested from their shriveled appendages.  And that's rational.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies