California mulling law that would allow children to have more than two parents (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:57:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  California mulling law that would allow children to have more than two parents (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: California mulling law that would allow children to have more than two parents  (Read 4189 times)
Link
« on: July 03, 2012, 04:25:28 PM »
« edited: July 03, 2012, 08:20:17 PM by Link »

Woah Sim, hold up.  The article seems to suggest that the purpose of the legislation is to recognize that more than two people can assume a parental role in a child's life -- something that doesn't seem particularly crazy, considering the way divorces oftentimes work out.

Yeah look at Ronald Reagan.  My parents were disgusted with his lifestyle, but what are you going to do?  I mean they were taught you get married and stay married.  They didn't approve of his swinging Hollywood marriage lifestyle.  Now you're married, oops, now you're not.  I guess Ronnie's boys out in Cali need to change the law to accommodate that kind of lifestyle.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies