Make a map of the above four posters as two tickets (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:50:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Make a map of the above four posters as two tickets (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Make a map of the above four posters as two tickets  (Read 20513 times)
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

« on: July 03, 2012, 10:56:47 PM »

The Democrats nominate the centrist fezzyfestoon, and pick Julio as VP to help him with progressives. Cathcon and Jbrase have strong appeal in the Midwest, while fezzy attracts support  from East Coast suburbs in a close race.

fezzyfestoon/Julio 273
Cathcon/Jbrase 265
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 02:06:51 PM »

Governor A-Bob wins the Republican primary and chooses Senator Supersonic as his running mate.  While the Democrats face severe internal divisions that prevent them from putting forward a strong candidate, Congressman Jake Mathews decides to run as an independent. To attract the left, he asks Senator Antonio to run with him. The independent ticket is strong among urban areas, ethnic communities, anti-war and libertarian voters, and many liberals and moderates. The Republicans hold onto their socially conservative base and make appeals to national security among swing state suburbans.  A close election means voters must wait until the results come in from closely contested Alaska to know who has won the electoral college.

Rep. Jake Matthews (I-NJ) / Sen. Antonio (I-ME)  270 EVs, 51.1%
Gov. A-Bob (R-CO) / Sen. Supersonic (R-FL)  268 EVs, 48.9%
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 07:14:09 PM »

I already made this while Alfred was posting so I'm going ahead and posting it:

The party having been taken over by Paulites, Gov. Jbrase wins the nomination and picks his old pal Rep. Morgan for VP.  Gov. Scott seizes the opportunity to take away some votes from the right by picking Sen. Republitarian as his runningmate.

Gov. Jbrase (R-IA) / Rep. Morgan (I-CA)  141  44%

Gov. Scott (D-CT) / Sen. Republitarian (R-WA) 397 56%
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 12:48:22 AM »

Nix, why this meme about enmity between me and the French? Sad
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2012, 12:43:39 PM »

2nd Party System continued to present day
Sen. Realisticidealist (Whig-WA)/ Gov. Rhodie (Whig-LA)  441

Gov. Townsend (Dem-NV)/ Rep. Morgan (Dem-CA) 97
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2012, 12:27:35 PM »
« Edited: August 17, 2012, 09:12:31 PM by shua, gm »

I was doing this before I saw 20RP12 post his, so, for your enjoyment:

The economic moderate Democratic ticket does well in the South due in part to Sen. Scott's cultural appeal. While some social conservatives abandon libertarian bisexual Republican Gov. AKSaber, others stick with him due to his pro-life stance and the contrast between the parties' VP candidates.

Sen. Scott (D-CT) / Fmr. Gov. Napoleon (D-NY) 395
Gov. AKSaber (R-AK) / Rep. solarstorm (R-NV) 143

and, a scenario with the same Democrats, with Republicans Gov. 20RP12 of Maine and Gov. AKSaber of AK as his VP pick.

416-122
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2015, 01:00:40 AM »

With tension between the US and the Soviet Union after WW2, the Republicans nominate staunch anti-Communist Sen. Goldwater of WA as their candidate. To unify the party, the dovish Gov. S. Milo of PA is chosen as VP.  The populist Majority Whip, L.D. Smith of Virginia, is chosen for the Democratic ticket, though he is opposed by the conservative Byrd organization in his own state.  With Sen. N. Canada Land of New York as VP, the Democrats pledge peace in the international realm and an expanded and more efficient social welfare state. While the Democrats are seen as too soft on Communism, the Republicans are feared to be too eager to roll back the New Deal. Smith and Land win in a close election.

Rep. L.D. Smith (D-VA) / Gov. N. Canada Land (I-NY)   285
Sen. Goldwater (R-WA) / Gov. S. Milo (R-PA)                237
Uncommitted    9
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2015, 12:43:07 AM »

The Democrats nominate populist Lewis D. Smith of Virginia and pair him with a Gold Democrat, Samuel Maxwell of Oklahoma. The ticket holds together the Democrats' base in the South and among Northeast urban immigrants, and builds strength in the Appalachians and the Mountain West. Felix Goldwater of Washington is chosen by the Republicans along with the much more progressive Nels Canada Land of Michigan, and the GOP wins the election with their support in the North and on the West Coast.

Felix Goldwater (R-WA) / Nels Canada Land (R-MI)   247
Lewis D. Smith (D-VA) / Samuel Maxwell (D-OK)      236
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies