Sexuality in America (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:55:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Sexuality in America (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sexuality in America  (Read 6115 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: July 06, 2012, 01:17:32 PM »

My biggest issue with sex in America is that we push girls younger and younger to be sexy and at the same time tell them to avoid sex until a more appropriate time.  13 year old girls shouldn't dress like whores.

(and I'm not even going to get into the Toddlers in Tiaras thing...I'm pretty sure most of society knows it's wrong but instead of confronting the parents about it we just roll our eyes and ignore it)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 12:52:57 AM »

13 year old girls shouldn't dress like whores.

I agree, but 13 year old girls want to dress like whores. It makes them feel grown up and it pisses off the parents. Two birds with one stone. It's not even about society. It's about parental control.
I'm a fairly liberal parent, but neither of my teenage girls (14 and 15) dress like whores.  Probably partly because I'm a fairly liberal parent.  I tell them dirty jokes (and I mean dirty jokes...like the following which is oddly on topic.....do you know the primary cause of pedophilia?  sexy kids), let them swear (within reason), let them watch anything they want to watch.  They don't do drugs or drink as they know there is a time and place for that and it's called college.

But I hear the stories from them about their classmates with drink and drugs and sex.  I see their classmates dressed like whores when I drop them off at school.  I feel for the parents, but I'm sure it's at least partly their own damn fault.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies