Sexuality in America (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:29:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Sexuality in America (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sexuality in America  (Read 6112 times)
Mercenary

Political Matrix
E: -3.94, S: -2.70

« on: July 06, 2012, 07:29:25 PM »

I dislike the liberalization of sexuality. I mean I don't think people are bad because they engage in it, even if common, as long as it is all consensual, but I think people are better off not doing so. I think commonly engaging it will just increase likelihood of disease, unwanted pregnancies, desire to cheat on your spouse, lack of trust among couples, etc.

I think it is perfectly fine if the people are in love, but I think it is most optimal post marriage. I also strongly dislike divorce and think marriage should be life long.

That all said, I of course oppose laws mandating any of these types of things. People should live as they want as long as no one is harmed, however I think we can still set good examples and show people what is the best path and why it is the best path. I think purity in this manner will ultimately result in a greater long term happiness, even if it means a current denial of pleasure seeking.

I know in this I am way outside of mainstream. But I do think some of the ills of modern society would be solved if we have a more pure image of sexuality instead of such a liberal one. At the very least, it should be a private matter instead of being in every single aspect of our lives. Even if you try to avoid it, it is difficult. Basically there are only a handful of television programs or movies you can watch and well, you have to be incredibly careful on the internet if you wish to not expose yourself or others to such things that should stay private.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies